I hopped out the bed and went to kairi's room. She was standing up in her crib with her passy in her mouth. I really needed to break her off that.

"Lets get you ready mama." I spoke to her as I picked her up.

An hour later everybody was dressed and ready to go.

I locked my house up, put kairi in her seat and hopped in my car driving off.

"Where we going?" Kearah asked.

"Look don't be asking me all them questions. Sit ya big head ass back and enjoy the ride."

She scoffed and turned towards the window.

I pulled up at Waffle House, and parked the car.

"So I got dressed just to come to Waffle House?" She asked in disgust.

"Bitc-.. kearah I heard ya stomach singing a song so I thought it would be nice to stop for some breakfast first. Getcha' ungrateful ass out my car and pay for your own food now."

I got kairi out and left her ass looking stupid.

I sat down and 2 minutes later she joined us.

"Can I get y'all some drinks?"

"Uh yeah, can I get some juice and a sprite and I guess a sprite for her too."

She nodded her head writing it down and said, "y'all wanna order now?"

"Yeah can I get two waffles, one with chocolate chips, and some bacon and get her a waffle with hash browns."

She nodded her head at us and I thanked her.

"Where you been kearah? What you want from me?"

I been knowing kearah every since I was born. She was always three years older than me, but my lil young ass always had a crush on her. High school came and I really thought I was the shit. I was a freshman dating a senior. That shit was unheard of. I had kearah head over heels for my young ass but she broke up with me three weeks later because she claimed I was immature.

She goes to college and we fall off. Fast forward it to my senior year, I just graduated and my grandma had a lil graduation/birthday party for me. I was finally eighteen. She come to my crib. We go to my room and just rekindle. I forgot all about that party downstairs. That's just how kearah always made me feel.

One thing led to another, clothes start coming off and kairi was conceived.

I just graduated and she was in college. There was no way we could take care of a baby. I was scheduled to go to college that fall.

I asked her out, I was already in love with her and I wanted her to be mine. I wanted us to be a family.

Two weeks after kairi was born, she left us and I've been taking care of my baby girl on my own ever since.

"Ummm.. well you know after I left y'all.. I met a guy. He started abusing me and he tried to get me hooked on drugs and.. I had to escape. I went back and finished school. Got my bachelors degree in sports medicine and now I'm an athletic trainer."

All I did was look at her. There was nothing I could say cause half that shit screamed karma. I mean yeah nobody deserves to go through that. I guess that was a wake up call.

I started to feed kairi and myself. I didn't know what else to say and shit was getting awkward.

"Do you know that girl?" Kearah suddenly asked. "She keeps staring at you like she wants to murder you."

I turned to who she was talking about and I almost spit out my food. Bella stumped over here as fast as her belly and feet could take her.

"So this is why you won't come to my doctors appointments? Is this why you stopped caring about me? Is this why I rarely see you?" Bella asked, tears in her eyes. "Who is she?"

"Kearah this is bella-"

"I don't want to be fucking introduced! Who the fuck is this bitch?"

"Bella calm down. Think about the baby, you don't need to be doing this right now. This is kairi's mom."

"No.. that's not her mom. Where was she when kairi was running fevers and she was at the hospital for 3 days straight. Where was she when Kairi was throwing temper tantrums and it took a hour to calm her down. Do she buy diapers? Clothes? Do she tell kairi she loves her every night? Do she read her bedtime stories? No? Then that ain't her mom! I know I haven't been in her life long. And if it wasn't for my son, this wouldn't happen." She laughed to herself and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry.."

That made her laugh harder. "I'm tired of your apologies Abdul. I was gonna tell you tomorrow but I guess tomorrow came sooner than I thought. I'm giving him up for adoption. I guess you got your wish. Continue to be a deadbeat. Kairi needs you."

She left abruptly, and I watched her leave looking dumbfounded.

What the fuck just happen?

-----------

Yikesssssss where have I been?

Once again thanks for reading!!!!!!!

💛💛💛