Jaejoong, who doesn’t know what to say, gave him a hug. “Sorry,” he whispered. “You don’t have to tell me that if it hurts you. Just… just… let’s just go, ne?”

Yunho hugged him back, “My brother told me that he’ll be with me and Kibum. That he’s going to protect us and watch us grow. Hey, Joongie… do you believe in white promises? Promises that you know will never be kept yet hopelessly believing it’ll happen?”

“Yunho¾”

Yunho chuckled and hugged him tighter, “Being a child, I believed those words and it hurts me when he died. But I’m not sad or mad anymore because he can’t fulfill those promises. I know he’s been watching over me and Kibum; that he’s been protecting us.”

Jaejoong stayed silent and rub small circles on Yunho’s back. After a while, Yunho let go of him and smiled.

“Mianhe. But I didn’t bring you here to hear that sad story.” He scratched his nape and look back at the jewel.

“I just want to show you this one. And introduce you to him though this isn’t the right place to do that, huh?”

Jaejoong bit his lower lip and take a look at the said jewelry. “Don’t feel bad, Yunho-ah. Somehow, I’m happy that you opened this to me. I didn’t expect that… that you have an older brother. I mean… I should be the one apologizing. It’s a touchy subject, isn’t it?”

Yunho smiled genuinely, “It’s not anymore, though whenever I want to talk about him, there’s no one I can talk to. I know Eomma’s trying to avoid the topic, so is Appa, and Kibum, as I’ve said, he probably doesn’t remember him anymore. But it’s not that we want to forget about him.”

“I know.” Jaejoong step closer to him, “If you can’t find anyone whom you want to talk about him, I’m always here. I’ll listen.”

The two stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Jaejoong knows that he has to look away but he can’t help staring at the taller one’s almond-shaped eyes.

“Yah! What are you two doing here?! Don’t you know that this is a restricted area and only those who have VIP ids are allowed to go in here?! Yah! You two follow me in the management office!”

Jaejoong jumped in surprise when a loud voice echoed throughout the room.

“Yah! Are you coming with me or do you want to be kicked out and be dragged outside?!”

“Yunho,” Jaejoong whispered nervously. Yunho smiled and held his hand, “Let’s go.”

While they were walking out of the room, the employee gave them an insolent look, staring at them from head to toe.

“How’d you sneak in?” he demanded.

“Aah, you see—”

“Mr. Kobane, what’s going on here?” A man in black suit approached them when Yunho and Jaejoong got out of the VIP room.

“Ah, General Manager Hwang! I’ve found these two inside the VIP room! They might be planning on stealing —”

“Calm down, Mr. Kobane. I’m sure these high-school students aren’t planning to do that.”

“But how did they get in?”

Mr. Hwang looked at Jaejoong, “Ah, I…”

“I actually used this,” Yunho answered. “Sorry for not contacting you earlier,” he smiled apologetically and hand his id to Mr. Hwang.

The Japanese employee, Mr. Kobane, snatched the id from the General Manager when the latter’s eyes grew big.

“What kind of id is this? This is different from the others—Ouch!” he dropped the id upon receiving a smack on his head.