“Yunho’s going to be here maybe an hour after lunch and we’re going to stay in the library to study.”

“Hey, Chunnie-hyung, why don’t you join them?”

“Pfft! And what? Watch them flirt in front of me?”

“Say what??”

Changmin snickered and Junsu giggled. Kibum shook his head and looked meaningfully at Jaejoong who stared at Yoochun with his eyes wide open.

Jaejoong got up to his feet and whacked Yoochun’s head with a book causing the other three to burst in laughter.

“Yah! I. AM. NOT. FLIRTING. WITH. HIM.” He said sternly as he continuously hit his poor best friend’s arm, back, and head.

“I got it! I got it! So stop! Geez! You’re overreacting! I’m just kidding! Peace, man! Peace!”

Jaejoong hit him one last time before returning to his seat. But since he was still pissed off at Yoochun, he didn’t touch his food anymore.

“Are you just going to play with your food, hyung? Can I just have that?” Changmin rubbed his palm together and took Jae’s food without the other’s consent.

Junsu studied his brother’s face and burst into laughter when Jaejoong muttered ‘what?’ in an exasperating voice.

“Don’t mind me, hyung. I just remembered something.”

“Oh, Yunho-hyung’s here already.”

Junsu stopped laughing and looked at Changmin worriedly.

“What’s your problem, dolphin-duck-butt?”

“When did you start calling Yunho-hyung, hyung? You always call him ‘the ultimate nerd’ or ‘nerdy geek’.”

“What? It’s wrong to call him hyung now? Sheesh!” and with that, Changmin took Junsu’s cinnamon bread and before the other could even protest, stuffed it in his mouth.

“Yah! That’s mine! Spit it out! You food monster!!”

“Hey, Yunho! What’s up man? You’re early today huh?”

“I told him that you don’t have any class after lunch.” Kibum answered while trying to get out and avoid MinSu’s childish fight.

Jaejoong cleared his throat and looked hesitantly at Yunho, “Uhm, so… have you… have you… uhm… eat lunch already…?” his voice turned into a mere whisper and he cursed himself for that.

Yunho smiled and sit beside him, “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.”

Jaejoong took a deep breath and looked down, “I asked you whether you’ve already eat lunch.”

“Ah~ yeah, I already did. Before I left Lee-Seonsaengnim’s office.”

“Who’s Lee-seonsaengnim?” Kibum eyed him suspiciously. Yunho chuckled and motioned MinSu to stop ‘fighting’.

“Oh, haven’t I already told you bout Mr. Lee?”

“Hey! Don’t you answer my question with a question, you sneaky hyung.”

“Mr. Lee’s one of the responsible for the new project I’m working on.”

“What project?” Junsu asked as he hit Changmin’s arm for one last time.

“We’re starting a new collection that’s going to be release this coming September.”

“Really? Man~ why are you so great? Hey, can we go to the launch party of that fall collection? I bet there will be lots of girls who’ll attend the event.”