“Ah, Mr. Shin, we’re doing good. Yunho-ah is really a fast learner. He understands the lesson easily.”

“Is that so? When do you think he’ll be able to take the exams?”

“I don’t really know, Shin-seonsaengnim.” Jae’s voice faltered as he watch the Principal rub his chin and tap his finger on the table.

“Is there something wrong, seonsaengnim?”

“Ah… nothing, nothing. You can go on your class now.”

Jaejoong looked at him with concern before closing the door of the office.

“Yunho-sshi told me that he still don’t understand some of the lessons and needs time to catch up. Jaejoong-sshi on the other hand, said that Mr. Jung’s doing a great job. Aish! Kids these days! So unpredictable and so hard to handle!”

***

“So what did you and Oldie-sshi talked about? And hey! Is Yunho going to take the exams and will be in our class soon?” Yoochun bombarded him with questions right after their second subject ended.

Jaejoong sighed and stuffed his notebooks and books in his schoolbag. “We just talked about Yunho and Mr. Shin asked me when can Yunho take the exam.”

Yoochun nodded his head and narrowed his eyes. “It’s almost the end of the week. How come Yunho doesn’t want to take the exams yet? He’s a fast learner, right?”

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders, “Yeah~ but I don’t know either.” He frowned and pouted, as he wondered why Yunho isn’t on their class yet.

Then suddenly, Yoochun snapped his fingers and shouted, “Aha!”

“What?”

Yoochun stared at him knowingly with that infamous greasy smile on his face.

“What? You’re creeping me out.” Jaejoong backed off when his best friend leaned closer.

“He wants to stay longer with you.”

Jaejoong’s face turned red as he thinks of a good answer to that.

“T-that’s impossible Chun. Maybe he’s also having a hard time. It’s not that easy to recover the two weeks of class he missed. He might be pressured or something.”

“EXCUSES.”

Right when Jaejoong’s about to argue back; their professor for the third subject came in and started the discussion.

***

“Wooo! Yes!! We don’t have to attend that boring Calculus class!”

“Yah, hyung, we already know, okay? You don’t have to shout it. That’ll make us envious to you. You don’t have a subject after lunch, that’s just so unfair.” Junsu pouts and played the food on his plate.

“Hey! Stop playing with the food!” Changmin snatched the food from Junsu and the latter just stared at him in disbelief.

That food is mine! Give it back you FOOD MONSTER!”

“Aish, how I wish we don’t have any class this afternoon.”

“You and your lazy-ass.” Changmin muttered while handing back the food to Junsu upon receiving a smack on his head.

“Shut up! You know that I don’t like reading and studying. It makes me feel dead and—”

“Bored…”

“Correct!” Yoochun snapped his fingers while Jaejoong just shook his head towards his best friend behaviour.

“How bout you Jae, where are you going to stay?”