“You don’t have to apologize.”

“Uhm, I mean — it’s okay – I’m fine with it – we’re friends right?” Jaejoong said nervously while trying to hide his blush from Yunho. The latter grinned at him and nods his head.

“We should go now. You’ll be late if we’re just going to stand here.” Yunho stated as he gently grabbed Jaejoong’s right arm.

* * *

“Hey! Have you seen the dork hugged Jaejoong-oppa?”

“Wait, what do you mean hug? As in HUG?? How dare him touch Jaejoong oppa like that!”

“Yeah! He hugged him as soon as he saw oppa! The nerve of that nerd!”

“Sssh! Jaejoong oppa is coming – wait, with that dork?!”

The nosy (bitches) girls quiet down when they saw the two walking down the hallway.

“I hate to admit this but somehow they look good together.” A girl whispered to her friends but earned a death glare and a smack on her head as an answer.

“Shut up!”

“Don’t you ever say that!!”

“It’s gross!”

“See you later.”

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other and then looked away when they realised they spoke at the same time.

“Uhm, yeah – see you later.” Jaejoong said softly and he timidly went inside their classroom, face still in a shade of red and eyes fixed on the floor.

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong’s actions and when the latter had gone inside the classroom, he took his leave and went to the Principal’s office ignoring the prying stares of the girls on him.

* * *

“Yah! Wipe off that silly grin on your face. It’s creeping me out!” Yoochun said jokingly when Jaejoong sat beside him.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes but the smile was still there. “You’re clearly in love with him.”

“Shut up, Park.”

“Seriously Kim, why don’t you just admit that you have already fall in love with him? There’s nothing wrong with that and hey – I’m your best friend. You shouldn’t hide anything from me.”

He took a deep breath and face Yoochun who was grinning like an idiot, “Firstly Park, there’s really nothing wrong with it but I have nothing to confess or admit because I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM. Secondly, even my brother, Junsu, doesn’t know some of my secrets and here you are telling me not to hide anything from you ‘cause you’re my BEST FRIEND. You’re delusional. And stop saying I’m in love with him. I’m clearly not.”

“Oh really, Mr. Kim? I’m convinced – really, really convinced.”

“Just shut up.” Jaejoong hissed and take out his notes and books.

While Yoochun was trying to tease Jaejoong and looked at him ‘knowingly’ during their second period, the latter spends his time trying to ignore his best friend’s childish behaviour.

“Mr. Kim Jaejoong?”

“Y-yes?”

“You’re being called to the principal’s office.”

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun quizzically but the latter shrugged his shoulders as if saying, ‘I don’t have any idea.’

With his heart pounding hard against his chest, he stood up and headed to where the principal’s office at.