“What?”

“I said nothing! Am I not welcome here anymore?” he looked up at them with his ‘adorable’ puppy eyes.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and stood up, “I’m going to my room now. Changmin, when you’re done eating, wash the dishes, you understand?”

When the latter didn’t answer him and continued to munch and stuff foods in his mouth, he shook his head and left the two.

“There’s something wrong with you and you’re creeping me out.” Junsu said plainly as he too, grabbed a bag of chips.

“There’s nothing wrong with me.” (Okay… just imagine that he was saying that while his mouth is full ^^)

“Yah! Don’t talk when your mouth is full! It’s disgusting, you know?”

Changmin widened his eyes and choked on his food. Junsu, who act base on his instincts, approached him and rubbed (or more like smacked) his back.

“I told you before, that you should chew your food properly. Looks like you’re gonna die because of  food.”

Changmin send him a death glare after he drank a glass of water.

“What? I’m telling you the truth, if you don’t slow down on munching or decide not to quit that eating habit of yours, believe me— you’ll gonna die soon.” With a last pat on Changmin’s back, Junsu took the chips and went inside his room.

“Aish!” Changmin growled, grabbed another bowl of dish and dig in again.

***

“Okay, a week of absence is a little bit acceptable but, two weeks?! Man~ what’s wrong with that Jung kid?” Yoochun said while copying Jaejoong’s note.

“I know going to class everyday is lame and useless and a total shit— but seriously. SERIOUSLY! Two weeks! Two weeks of not attending classes and not even calling where you are or what are you doing or any news if you’re still alive— ouch! What was that for?” Yoochun rubbed the back of his head and looked at Jaejoong who was glaring at him.

Yoochun bit his lower lip when he saw Kibum clenched his hands into a fist and looked away.

“Mianhe, I was just— just—”

“No need to explain yourself, hyung. I understand what you feel.” Kibum forced a smile and stood up, “I’ll just stay in the library for now. See you guys.”

Junsu and Changmin glared at Yoochun who looked at them apologetically, “I didn’t mean to blurt it out! But seriously he needs to show up now! What he’s doing is too much. Kibum is suffering also and not to mention their parents.”

Junsu sighed and fixed his books, “You have a point and it’s a good thing they’re hiding it to the public.”

For the past few days, they were having their lunch outside the cafeteria to avoid the malicious gaze and students talking bad about Yunho.

Changmin huffed and puffed and focused on his notes while chomping on his sandwich.

“It’s hard to believe that Mr. Jung can’t hire a good investigator or detective to find him. I mean— they are the richest family here in Korea and not to mention in the other countries!” Yoochun continue to whine; forgetting the notes he was copying.

“Maybe Yunho-hyung’s just great on playing hide-and-seek.”

Three heads snap at once and stared intently at Changmin who’s still munching on his food and reading his book.

“Are you saying that Yunho’s been hiding? But for what reason?” Jaejoong asked.

Changmin stopped what he was doing and look somewhat nervously on his friends.