Stop Making Us Worry About You

Start from the beginning

Everyone looked at Kibum who just shook his head, “I don’t know either, but I hope he’ll realise soon that it’s not all about work. I mean, he needs to learn how to have fun, how to loosen up. He’s scaring me sometimes.”

The school bell rang and they all hurried off to their respective classes. As much as Jaejoong wanted to pay his attention to the lecture, his mind wandered off to Yunho’s whereabouts. If Yoochun doesn’t elbow him or tap his shoulders, he might probably got a detention now.

***

“Three more subjects to go~ I so wanna go home~” Yoochun whined while they are walking to their lockers to get their stuffs for their next subject. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and was about to say something when Yoochun interrupted him, “Please don’t tell me we’re going to talk about that Jung.”

“I’m just curious Chun, besides, what if there’s something that’s seriously going on with him. Like, what if he’s threatened to do something and he shouldn’t tell his parents about it because—”

“Hold it! Hold it! That’s going too far!” Yoochun held his hands in front of Jae’s face, telling him to stop. “Yunho may seem stupid but believe me he’s not.”

“But— can you explain what was he doing in the hospital yesterday? Kibum has a point. Who would hold a meeting there?”

“Jae, maybe it’s really an urgent one. I mean, let’s all just forget about him. He’s already 18 and he can think and decide for himself. So, why don’t you focus your attention to our class, ne?” Yoochun ruffled his best friend’s hair before walking past to him.

“But he looked like he’s lost.” Jae whispered and followed suit when Yoochun called his name.

***

Mr. Hong looks at his class list and looked around, “Where’s Mr. Jung?”

Almost all of the students who’re at the Chemistry lab stared back at Yoochun and Jaejoong. Yoochun winced and leaned closer to whisper in Jaejoong’s ear, “What’re we going to say?”

“We don’t know seonsaengnim. He didn’t attend our morning class either.”

“What could be the reason, hmm? Well, can you just tell him what we’ve done today so that he can catch up with us, arrasso?” Mr. Hong told the two softly and after hearing the response of the two, he began his lecture.

Yoochun was whining nonstop about the chemicals they are mixing for their experiment. Jaejoong sighed countless of times whenever Yoochun make an unpleasing moan of annoyance.

“Aish! Why do we have to take this up, anyway??” Yoochun grumbled which made Jaejoong stopped what he was doing and smack his best friend’s arm.

“What was that for?!”  Yoochun glared at him and rubbed the part where he hit him.

“That is for complaining every second. Geez, Chun, can’t you do your work without opening your mouth?”

“I can’t help it!” he hissed at him and grabbed the beaker in front of him. “I hate this subject.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and shook his head, “Tell me what subject you don’t hate,”

“Lunch break,” He responded with a smug look on his face. His best friend heaved a deep sigh and focused on the experiment their professor told them to do.

***

“Changmin,” Junsu hissed as he nudged his friend’s shoulder. Changmin looked at him with confusion written all over his face.