Yunho laughed and shook his head, “I’m in charge on designing but it doesn’t mean I do some designing.”

“Oh, so you’re just supervising and approving what designs to be used?” Jaejoong inquired. Yunho nods his head, “Let me guess, you’re not just in-charge on the designing thingy but you’re also in-charge in almost every area on your Company?”

“Not bad, Yoochun-ah… As of now, I’m temporary filling in the position of Kibum.”

“What position?” Yoochun asked again.

“Vice President-soon-to-be-President.”

Yunho’s answer made the two stared at him in awe, “And you’re telling us you’re not going to take over?”

“I’m filling in for him since he’s not yet ready for this kind of responsibility. But me and Appa were thinking that we should train him earlier than what we had planned to.”

Yoochun nodded his head while Jaejoong was still staring at him, not convinced on his answer. He was about to ask what’s really wrong with him when their teacher arrived.

LUNCH TIME

“Yah, Yunho, you should learn to separate work from school.” Yoochun said when he saw that Yunho was just staring at his plate (again).

“I don’t wanna eat.”

“Yah! You’re acting like a kid.” Kibum said while glaring at him.

“Seriously I don’t feel like eating. I’m still full.” He looked at Kibum trying to convince him.

“Liar. You barely touched your breakfast.”

Yunho sighed in defeat but he still didn’t touch his food. “Yunho-ah, just eat something. You might pass-out if you don’t eat. Besides, we’re going to have our P.E later this afternoon.” Jaejoong said softly.

“Fine, fine, fine. You win.” Finally he begins to eat.

Kibum looked at Jaejoong not believing what he just saw, “Wow. What did you do to my hyung that he actually obeyed you?” he asked in bewilderment.

“What do you mean?” Junsu and Jaejoong asked in unison.

“Nothing… It’s just that whenever he said something he’s going to stick into it no matter what happens.”

“I changed my mind, silly.” Yunho said and looked at Kibum, “I—”

~Nareul bwa, naege ireonan ireul, modeun geol neomeo yeogi watjanha~

“Yoboseo?” Yunho fished out his phone not bothering to look at the caller id. Jaejoong, Yoochun, Kibum, Junsu, and Changmin watched him as his face turned paler.

There was a long pregnant silence before Yunho speak again. “I-I understand. Yeah, I’ll be there right after my class. Thank you.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Is everything okay?”

“Yeah. Everything’s fine…” he answered softly, “I’ll just go to the washroom, excuse me.” He stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

Kibum and Jaejoong stared at his retreating back while Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun looked at each other.

“Do you think it has something to do with your Company?” Changmin asked Kibum.

“I… I don’t know. M-maybe.” Kibum responded without even looking at him.

The school bell rang which denote that their lunch break was over. Kibum, Junsu, and Changmin went to their building while Yoochun and Jaejoong went to the washroom first to check on Yunho.