"You're bracelet it's gone." His eyes instantly start to cloud in anger. "I must've lost it in the escape." Y/N smoothly responds but it doesn't work. "As the person who tutored you in the art of deceit you cannot fool me, Y/N." Vandal violently grips onto her hand not letting go the whole time.

"Like you fooled me? You told me my mother died from the Armogedden virus. But you are the one who released it. Tell me it isn't true. I might even pretend to believe you." The pain in Y/Ns voice radiates around the room. "Let me go!" She shouts at her father and he unleashes her arm from his killer grip.

"Call them. The ones that you no doubt helped gain access to my bunker." He shouts. "No need to worry yourself Ms Savage." Rip appears and we all walk out of the shadows. "Oh I admire your command of irony Gareeb, using my own child against me." Savage shoots Y/N a dirty look but I interrupt.

"Sorry to say it didn't take much." My gun whirrs letting him know I'm ready to kill him. "None at all, you ass." Mick sarcastically laughs.

"You really want to align your fate in these pretenders. They're nothing but grains of sand in the desert time." Savage tries to convince Y/N to re-join him but is failing, miserably. "You are a monster!" She shouts and he looks generally upset. After all, I guess in a way she is his child, or maybe what saddens him is having to now kill his progeny.

During the fight with Savage Kendra was not able to kill him because of Carter. We had to bring them all back.
~

"If Kendra cannot kill him that only leaves one more person. Ms Savage." Stein speaks and I look up to him as though he's crazy. "It's enough we magically convinced her to betray her father, kill him is something she'd never be able to do." I dismiss the ludicrous idea. "If she kills Savage everything he's done to the world is erased." Rip admits.

"You're not really considering this are you?" I shout appalled. I never liked my father, I killed mine, but I doubt Y/N would do the same. "Wouldn't she too be erased?" Raymond questions, something that completely slipped out of my mind. "No, she's a human life, only she would live." Stein explains.

"Shut up she's coming." Sara warns us.

"Y/N, we have...a proposition for you." Mick starts but I beat him to finishing. "No we don't. He's stupid don't listen to him, sweetheart." I interrupt walking over to her. I lean against the wall over her. Everyone in the team has worked out my interest in Y/N Savage, hence why they're all acting unhelpful. "Don't call me that." She responds, always feisty, before pushing me off.

I glare at Sara and Jax who are both imitating a crashing plane and stick my fingers up at them. Before Y/N realises what's going on I try to walk her to my room only to be stopped by Rip.

After he explains all that nonsense I specifically told him not to, Y/N shakes her head. "I told you she wouldn't do it." I smirk sinking into my chair smug.

"You do not understand, if I kill my father I have nothing left. I have no family, no money, no home, not even any clothes. The only thing that'd be guaranteed is a bunch of random men and women trying to kill me, and if they're not my fathers employees then they'll be the families of the lives he and I both helped destroy." She mumbles the last part irritated.

"Your skills are on another level. Something we've never seen before. You beat Sara and Kendra was no match to you even with her powers. You've hypnotised all our men. Not to mention you've been trained by Vandal Savage himself. If you kill him, I promise you, there would be a space on the team for you." Rip negotiates with Y/N and the whole team agrees with the idea.