Small Talks and Secrets

Start from the beginning

Changmin stared at Junsu, "Are you out of your mind?? We just ate!! What if I threw up? That would be disgusting and the food that I just ate will be wasted!!"

Kibum rolled his eyes and glanced secretly at Yunho.

The latter just simply smiled and stood up, "Why don't we just walk around first then we can ride that Gyro drop?"

"Sure! Let's go!"

♦ ♦ ♦

"A-are you sure you want to try this one, Su?" Yoochun stared at the gigantic machine(?) and swallowed hard. He felt that his heart will burst out because of beating fast.

"Yep! I really wanna try this and next will be the Gyro swing and the Waikiki wave! So no backing-out Chunnie-hyung!" Junsu said while clapping his hands and at the same time glaring at Yoochun who was clinging on the railing.

Kibum stared at Yunho nervously and tug the hem of his shirt. Yunho looked at him, "Wae? Are you scared to ride that one?" He chuckled and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. Kibum frowned and swat his hand away.

Jaejoong on the other hand keeps on glancing on Yunho's side and he could clearly see the small beads of sweats that're starting to form on his forehead and temple.. He also have a feeling that Yunho's hands were cold.

"I'm not feeling well and I can't ride that thing for now so you guys can ride that if you want to." Five heads turned to look at Jaejoong, "I'll just wait for you there—" he pointed a bench near the ticket booth, "So enjoy the ride." He smiled at them and went straight to the wooden bench.

"Wait, I'll go with you." Jaejoong stopped and turned around to look at Yunho."You might get bored and since you're not feeling well, someone should look after you."

"Woah! Are you saying that the four of us will just go? I mean—"

"It's okay. Hyung, you better look after Jaejoong-hyung, he seems paler than usual." Kibum stated and pulled Yoochun who was staring intently at Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Let's go! The line's getting longer!" Junsu pulled Changmin and the four of them waited for their turns.

"Are you really not feeling well or you're just scared to ride the Gyro-thingy?" Yunho asked when the four were already out of sight.

Jaejoong chuckled and looked at him, "I'm definitely tired but I'm not scared to ride that one.  Though I don't know if it goes the same for you."

Yunho let out a nervous laugh and looked away. "Why don't we walk around for a bit?" He got up from his seat and wait for Jaejoong to do the same.

"Seriously Mr. Almighty Jung Yunho... is it that hard to admit that you're afraid of heights?" he mumbled as he shook his head.

♦ ♦ ♦ 

They walked around trying to find something else to do. "Why don't we try those booths?" Yunho suggested when he saw the game booths arranged in rows, and Jaejoong agreed happily.

Yunho eyed the booths with visible interest in his face while asking himself which one to try first. Jaejoong silently watched him and can't help but smile. To him, he looked like a happy child who had just come in the amusement park for the first time. He shook his head and he too, look around. As he did so, he spotted something that he can't take his eyes off.

"Jae, wanna try this one? Or maybe—" Yunho trailed off when he saw that Jaejoong wasn't paying attention. He followed what the latter was looking at and saw a  4feet, snow-white colored teddy bear with a blue ribbon around its neck sitting on a table surrounded by small stuff toys. He smiled and went to the booth where the huge teddy bear was.