Exploiting Him

Calum huffs and pushes Josy away from him:his current boyfriend. Josy has long curly hazelnut hair, and bright green eyes. He is scrawny, barely carrying any muscle and is on the soccer team too. "What's wrong, babe?"

The ravenette throws the denim boy jeans Josy gave him across the room, and the pizza box. "My birthday was LAST WEEK FUCKER! ANNDDDDD, I don't WEAR BOY CLOTHES! ALSO I HATE PIZZA!"

Josy frowns and opens and closes his mouth, "I-I know but I jus-we weren't going out at the time your birthday rolled around-"

"HELL YEAH WE WEREN't! I'm leaving, once I leave this filthy wretch of a house...we're breaking up."

"I didn't know you hated pizza and jeans! That's not a valuable reason to break up."

Calum sighs and closes his eyes trying to keep calm. He tilts his head and begins speaking, "You tried to kiss me...twice, Josy. Not just once." He holds up two fingers while clenching his other hand.

"But I really like you a lot." He smiles softy putting his hands in his pockets.

"Whatever, bye." Calum waves at his ex and leaves out his house slamming the door. He gets in his pink Aston Martin and drives home.

Josy was a good guy but clueless to obvious things. It's obvious Cal hates kisses, pizza and boy clothes.

Calum arrives at his gate, he opens it and drives into the parking spaces. He goes into his house and sees his mom cutting onions.

"Hey, mother." Calum sets his bag on the glass chair. He examines her level of concentration on the onion. "What are you making?"

She nods softly and puts the cut onion pieces into the big pot. "Just stew."

"Oh...is everything okay?" He cowers down when she stares at him with an aura of disappointment. "Something seems off."

"Luke came by the other day with one of your phones." Joy crosses her arms staring at her son with fire in her chocolate eyes.

"Yeah, and?" Calum bites his lip as he tries to avoid his mother's gaze.   

"It was unlocked. Let me get to the point." She clears her throat and sits down on one of the glass chairs. "I didn't raise you to be a slut, Calum. I thought you were a sophisticated young man who likes to express himself in a feminine way. I was fine with that, but promising other young boys dick pictures? And wanting orgy's? That's not accepted in my household."

Calum gasps and looks taken back, "So you've never had any curiosities at my young age?"

"You're nineteen. Curiosities should be settled."

"What do you want me to say? I'm a young man who has a high libido." He notices the steam coming from the pot and points to it. She huffs and stirs it, turning it off quickly.

"Look, we both know I can't cook, I've never cooked for myself. It was always someone cooking for me." Joy looks at her song with sorrowful eyes. "My parents were barely there and just hired people to fulfill their parenting jobs."

Calum nods, "I know."

"Is that why you feel the need to exploit your body? Because your father and I are barely with you?"

Calum nods fast just to get out the awkward situation. "Yeah, yeah."

"Sweetheart, I'm very sorry. Just keeping hanging out with, Luke, he seems like a good person."