"Suppose we do, but what do you mean by normal monsters?!" Lucy yelled back, running from a blow.

"Sorry! But fire isn't going to work here! It has to be celestial magic, I'll explain later so Miss, you'll have to pull out your keys!" [Name] grinned to Lucy, who was shocked.

"There are monsters like that?!" Natsu yelled, staring at the girl.

"Trust me!" [Name] took a key out, holding it delicately. "I ask upon the Knight that guards the Gates of Heaven! Awake from thy slumber and pass though the gate! Sayuri!"

A bright, golden light appeared, almost blinding Lucy, who stared at [Name] in shock.

"You know the drill Sayuri!" [Name] told the spirit, who was almost covered in armour and wield a sword that had a diamond embedded in the handle.

"Of course, you can trust me"

"Come on, Lucy, you should help the beautiful lady" Loke appeared, hitting the jaw of a monster.

∞∞∞

"Wow! Thanks! You're really amazing! My name's Lucy" Lucy smiled, hand out to shake [Name]'s hand.

"I'm [Name], it's a pleasure to meet you, it's amazing to see that you have ten of the golden keys" [Name] took Lucy's hand.

"And I'm Loke and I must say, I've never seen a star as beautiful as your eyes" Loke interrupted, almost pushing Lucy away. [Name] tilted her head.

"I thought it was Leo the Lion?" She asked, disregarding Loke's flirting.

"That's complicated" Lucy sweatdropped.

"How about we go on a date Gorgeous?" Loke leaned forward, smiling flirtatiously.

"No thank you" [Name] told him.

"Sorry, don't mind him. He's always like that" Lucy pushed Loke away. "Are you a part of a guild?"

"Nope." [Name] smiled. "I've been wandering around for a while, my spirit told me that there were monsters near here that weren't normal, so I came to check it out"

"Well in that case you should totally join Fairy Tail!" Lucy smiled, clapping.

"Um... I'll as--" [Name] looked down, touching her keys. They glowed, saying yes. "If you'll have me then"

"Of course!!" Lucy seemed super excited. "Please! You have to teach me something"

"Uh, sure" [Name] smiled.

"Yes!" Lucy smiled. "Come on, Magnolia's not far from here!"

Lucy grabbed [Name]'s hands, dragging her.

"Hurry up Natsu!"

[Name] only followed, slightly confused at why Lucy was this excited. Loke only stared at the girl's keys, interested and wanting to learn about the three keys she has.

"Where are your keys from?" Lucy asked, completely forgetting the threes males behind here. "What are they? I've never read about them before!"

"They're the three keys of the heavens. The Archer, Mayumi, created by the Celestial Angel. The Knight, Sayuri, created by the Guard Angel and the Enchantress, Lilura, created by the Sky Angel"

"That's so cool!!" Lucy exclaimed, eyes wide. She had never seen any key like [Name]'s before.

∞∞∞

"Hey, [Name], are you a camera, because every time I see you, I smile" Loke asked, offering a rose to the girl, interrupting her conversation with Lucy.

"No, I'm not, sorry" [Name] told him, turning back around to Lucy.

"Come on Loke, you've been trying for ages now, I thought you would've given up by now" Lucy seemed confused, knowing what her spirit was like.

The first meeting, he would chase after the girl but would normally go after a new one at this point.

"I can't give up on a beauty like [Name] now, I'll be crazy to do that?" Loke winked, grinning.

Lucy only groaned, while [Name] giggled.

"That's cute" she smiled. "Tell you something, you shouldn't try too hard, kay?"

Loke turned away, hiding the slight blush on his cheeks. What was happening to him? He was the one who caused women to blush, it wasn't meant to be the other way around.

"It's getting dark, I'll go back now" [Name] announced, standing up. "See you tomorrow, we'll work on summoning more spirits at once and your stamina, alright?"

"Okay! Thank you so much [Name]!" Lucy waved, enthusiastic.

[Name] walked past Loke, sending him a wink, the same one he had done before. Playfully mocking him.

As she walked out the guild, Loke ran after her, catching up and swinging an arm around the girl's shoulder.

"Need something, Loke?" [Name] asked, turning around.

"I can't just let a beautiful girl like you walk home by yourself now can I?" Loke smiled flirtatiously.

"Well, I'm perfectly capable of walking home by myself, but thank you anyways" [Name] said, ducking his arm. "How very nice of you"

[Name] walked ahead, but not before kissing Loke's cheek.

"See you tomorrow!"

~~~ End ~~~

Fairy Tail X Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें