IX-It's over

Jenna's POV

The memories of the bad days will soon fade away and the good days will replace them.

I'm was here up in my room. Bored like always. I stared outside my open window laying on my bed. It's evening and the sun is loosing it's rays. It's so peaceful here. It's after years when I have actually sat infront of my window admiring this serene beauty. Otherwise in these years it was just Henry's car honk that made me peep out. 

I layed there to get everything I always wanted. This feeling which gave me strength. 

Grabbing all the pillows near me I hummed a slow rhythm. I wanted to give all I had to this, making the most out of it. I felt I should take a warm nap to cool my mind. Oh wow what an idea Jenna.

In a second or two my phone was there to disturb this soothing feeling. It ringed violently and I sighed at this. I inwardly abuse the person who's calling at this calm hour but my face lightens up as I see the name flashing.

James!

That's enough to make my heart rise in excitement. I make a swift way towards my phone on the table.

"Hello Jen", the voice on the other side speaks.

"Hey", I say softly.

"You have five minutes. Only five. I'll be there. I want to take you somewhere", he says with slight anxiety. I nod my head and before I can say anything or inquire, he hangs up.

What is he up to?

I think staring at the wall with the painting. My head works again when I click his words 'Only five minutes'.

I run down my bed towards the wardrobe. I think something is special today, so the outfit must be special too.

The black forever top is the only unique and beautiful thing in the pile of tees. I gush in the bathroom and quickly change running out towards the mirror.

Hmm. This looks good. My blue three forths paired with this top. Good.

Listening to the ignition sound nearing my house, I know he's arrived. I glance myself in the mirror and hurry downwards the steps tieing a high pony tail. Maybe this will prevent my quirky hair falling on my face.

I find my way to the door when mom calls, "Jen where you going? "

"Mum, James is here. I'll be back-". I rush without completing my sentence.

Making way towards his car I see him peeping at me. "Don't tie that", he says or more like orders.

I know he's referring to my hair. I give him a glare and walks towards the passenger seat panting heavily. He watches me silently following his eyes on my every move.

"Umm so where are we going?", I ask innocently.

He remains calm and looks at the other side. "Somewhere I should have been earlier".

I give him a puzzled look and he shrugs. My mad best friend
. I think he's upset, well I know how to make him normal.

I swiftly make move grabbing the aux wire. I know what to do next. I scroll my song list and here it goes.

'Swall-la drank swall-la'

From the corner of my eye I find him scrunching his nose and shaking his head in denial looking ahead.

He hates this song whereas I love it. The beat's so dancy. How can someone even hate it!?

"Ughhhh stop this song Jenna", he said loudly glancing over me. I act as if I didn't hear, ignoring him and continue with my dance waving my hand and jerking my head in every direction.