IV-Mistake

Jenna's POV:

I walk towards James who had noticed me. I whispered Kate to go with Harry. I needed this time alone. Now it was me, only me. I halted in my steps when I landed near him. He tried to look away. I gathered all the courage and said, "James".

He turns to look at me. "I-I", I stammer. But before I could say anything more I am cut off and James splashed a full can on me. That left me in shock. I looked up at James in surprise.

How did he do this? I was here to thank him. He shouldn't have done that. I couldn't control myself anymore. I yell at the top of my voice. I don't care if anyone else is hearing. I'm sad or more of broken. My heart didn't wanted to say this but my brain wanted to. I am all broken.

"I didn't expect this from you. James. I never in my life thought you could do this. You were my best friend. Do you even know why I was here? I was here to thank you for last night. I thought you changed. I thought I have got that James back. My best friend back. But no I was wrong."

I figure liquid trickling down my face but i didn't care. It was soda. I wipe it off furiously. My eyes were wet. I was crying and sniffing. I'll never see his face ever in my life. I covered my face with both my hands and sobbed. I could feel the crowd enjoying it. I stopped my tears wiping them and looked up at him. His expression softened looking at me. He seems to be calmed although people around him are laughing.

"I hate you "

I said and ran out of there. I saw the guilt in his eyes. I could hear him calling my name to stop me. I didn't care what he felt. I didn't care no more. I hated him.

I ran towards my car. My vision was blurred. I started the ignition and raced out. I didn't know where I was going but somewhere away from here. I drove for a while crying and thinking about everything that happened. After some hours of driving I halted and saw the beach view outside my window.

I parked my car and walked out towards the water. The warm sand at that time felt so soothing under my feet. Why was my life so messed up? Tears had stopped now and dried. I couldn't be hating James at the same time falling for him. I never thought James my best friend could ever do this.

I look over to the water. This scene was beautiful. I wished my life was this beautiful. Just then I felt hands touching my hand. I turn sideways to see.

******************************

A/N

Gais please support this is my first story.

Please vote and comment!