VII-I'm breathing

Jenna's POV

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

I looked ahead. Even when he is in pain. He wants me back. He's apologising. He's come all the way behind me to this beach hoping I'll accept him. But I will not. He has given me pain.

I try my best to control my tears.

"I'll get you back", he screams from behind. I gulp that hard terrible feeling.

I stood there staring ahead without any move. After moments I hear a loud voice. Something isn't right my heart says. I turn around and go in the direction towards the road. From away I see crowd gathering over something on the ground. I tear the crowd apart and make way to the centre. There's a car in a bad state broken near.

Something was filthy in the air. I can feel it.

I can't feel my legs when I see that. Involuntary tears run through my eyes. I feel week. I shiver at that sight. I see James on the floor in blood at over. I cover my face with my hands. This shouldn't have happened. All I see is blackness in front of my eyes. I fall backwards in shock. It's all my mistake.

******************************

James's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Ughh. That's all I feel right now.

My eyes feel heavy. My head is aching bad seems something is pricking deep on the right side. I feel myself fallen, fallen into a deep pit.

I move my fingers a bit but they refuse to cooperate. Where am I? This place smells like medicine. It's difficult for me to breathe. I can't move. This aura feels high. My body is numb like it isn't there at all. I make a move slowly to open my eyes. My eyes can't see clearly. I peer around that place to locate someone. How did l land here? What is this place? Why am feeling so helpless? What's happening to me? I realise I'm covered all over. My head aches when all these questions together dart in my mind.

I open my eyes a bit. On my right I can see someone. I pressure on my eyes to recognise that person. That gorgeous girl. In no time I realise that's none other than my Jenna. She looks tired and is fast asleep on the chair. Her hair is falling on her face. She looks beautiful. My Jenna

I turn around taking a better look at this place. There are machines all over. I think I have figured out. I'm in the hospital. Last thing I remember was me driving the car fast after confronting Jenna. That thought makes me whine in pain.

I look down to see the nerves of my hand pinned up with injections. That's really painful and refraining me from any movement.

I want to call out for Jenna but it seems I can't. But how did I get here? In a moment I see Jenna moving. Looks like going to wake up. She stretches herself and rubs her eyes. She pats her shoulders maybe because they're hurting 'cause she slept inappropriately. I'm waiting for her to look at me. She takes her own time and I get time to admire her. No sooner she looks in my direction and her eyes widen looking at my state. I think she thought I died. I'm looking at her and smiling out of nowhere. Her surprised face does not continue and it seems is happy to see me. She raises her eyebrows showing her excitement genuinely but that happy face of her fades after moments and soon there's a blank expression.

In no time she's on her heels and runs out of there. What's happening? Next minute some nurses and a man enter. I'm a genius to understand in this state that he's the doctor. He came near me while the nurse tried to console me. I could barely see them as my eyes were half shut. I could hear him saying, "James boy, you're recovering and that's good. That girl brought you here yesterday evening". I knew whom he was talking about. He was referring to Jenna. She helped me even though she didn't like my attitude. That's my Jenna.

My family is here too. Mum looks anxious and stressed. The doctor then puts me some injections making me cry in agony. That was a pure torture.

******************************

Distance doesn't separate people, it's silence which does.

I'm finally here.

School.

After two weeks of hospital because of that accident. I walk in the corridor towards my locker. These two weeks were strain. I still have a fracture on my left arm.Thankfully Jenna saved me that day. Jenna! Yes where is she? I haven't seen her since that day when I saw her in the hospital. She never came to visit me there. Maybe she didn't wanted to see me after my brilliant moves. I had heard from mum that Jacob had come to visit me but I told her I didn't wanted to meet him. He then went away. I think I did right.

I want to see Jenna. I want to see her badly. I run my hands through my hair walking frustrated looking down when I dash with someone. My fracture on my left hand hurts. I look up furiously to have a look at that bastard.

To my surprise it's someone I was waiting for. It was Jenna. My eyes glistened on her view. I smiled gathering her books. She was confused but when she saw me her expression harden. I look at her with puppy eyes but she looks away and walks off.

She strides towards the classroom. I have to stop her before she enters. I call her name and I jog behind her but she seems quick. Just then I finally get a hold on her. I grip her waist with my right working arm.

She glared at me over her shoulder and I chuckle back. She looks beautiful.

"Let me go James", she says struggling. She's gonna cry soon I know it. Seems something is pricking her deep down. I have given her pain and bad memories.

I nod my head in denial. I like her furious look though. "I'm sorry", I say. She keeps death glaring me and I continue.
"Please Jenna. Sorry", I can't control this feeling anymore. She has every right to hate me. I wait for her reply but she remains silent. Just then my eyes reach out for Miss D'sa. She is right now staring at me strangling Jenna. I know what she's planning. Detention is waiting for me. I let go Jenna immediately and she walks away looking down. I gotta break her silence. I can't see her upset.

******************************

Guess what!
I'm in detention tackling these paint boxes. I hate it here. It's so annoying. At the same time I'm thinking out ways to get a solution to my problems. I want Jenna back. But I know she will never want that.

I miss that friendship but I deserve this after all I was the jerk.

Miss Kelly is giving me some cardboards to paint. I seriously don't want to do that. She's busy scolding a poor boy for painting it wrong and I get a chance to sneak out. Before she even notices I hide and run out. She is real scary if she catch me. Hopefully she didn't. Phew!

******************************

A/N

Heya!
Sorry people there for the late update. Btw Eid Mubarak to all.

Do vote and comment.

Bai bai!