I-Cowards!

Jenna's POV

"Let me sleep"
I shouted at the alarm. It was ringing continuously. That voice made my ears bleed. But I knew I had to get up. Afterall it's time for school. What could be even worse. 

There's something about this idea of school that makes my heart sink. I usually think upon the ones shown in movies or something, the cool ones. But nay, anyways let's just leave it here. Not worth talking.

Well if you want to know me then you're on the wrong place. I'm the most boring creature ever evolved in this world. Oh that sounded too dramatic but there's no other way to it. Aha but you can say I'm really sweet. But that's on a bad side 'cause I'm really a potato. A silly potato.

Okay so I can't take this anymore. I slapped the alarm clock and threw it down the table. "Shut up" my groan was loud enough. Isn't this world enough to make my life a not so good one. Lo another one.

No time to sleep left. I have to give up. Phew. 

But that's not all, I'm creative too. I can get the silliest reason to bunk school. Trust me. 

I can't even let out a try today. Some new excuses?! Yeah yeah. 

Come on silly excuses hit up my mind.

I opened my eyes hazily just enough to see the curtains. Aye my purple curtains and those sweet yellow flowers. I love my mum's curtain obsession. 

"but this weird pink room", I nodded in the most disagreeable manner.

"Get up child.. You'll get late" I heard. I knew who it was. She slid the curtains to one side allowing the sun in my vision making my nose scrunch.

 "Mom I'm -". I'm cut of by her in the midway of my sentence. "No!" 

Oh wow that was like a meme oh yes. Before I could even say a word, a 'NO' was already waiting.

That's what mothers are. They know what's going in your mind. If you think you're smart. Damn they're smarter.  

'Ughhhh' I say in my mind. I can't remark mum openly or else I'll get a smack down. She smiled at me knowing what I was thinking. 

She then ruffled my hair and softly said "Get ready. Breakfast is waiting" walking out of my room. I nodded sleepily.

 What could I even do? Whatever it is, she is the best parent. The only who loves me the most. But she doesn't know anything about this super half life of mine, the real part of what I go through everyday.

 I then took my blanket on top and covered myself in the warmth hoping to get a few minutes of coziness. I yawned rubbing my eyes and twisting in every way. It felt so warm; so good. I was all ready to fall for the serene and beautiful deep sleep. All ready to romance with Charlie Puth.

But nay nay... I'm Jenna Green and I belong to this house.

It didn't last long.

Anne my picky sister peeped in my room when she saw me in peace. And here it goes! 

She yelled "Mom, Jenna is still in her bed". That made me give the best sulk and I sat up angrily glaring at her. What a jealous dumbass!

 "Shut up bitc-" I said.

 "Mom, Jenna just abused me"

She knows how to get onto my nerves. Yes she knew it exactly. She seemed so happy for that and relaxed. She acted cool by watching her nails with all the elegance she had.