V-I hate you

James POV

Why did I do this again? What's wrong with me? I shouldn't have done that. I did it because of Jacob.

I threw the can on her forehead. What am I doing? People around me are laughing at that scene. I should be happy. I wanted that to happen. Then why am I not happy? I seriously agreed to Jacob for that foolish plan. I let him play with my mind. People around are having a good time but something in my heart is pricking.

I can't see her cry. She's right now in front of me sobbing loudly. Every word of her is making me feel numb. Have I fallen for her? Every sentence of her kills me. I'm a really bad person. I stare at her. I can't hear her yelling. Seems everything has stopped. Her voice faints and I see the good days playing in my head.

"Jenna catch my hand", I say grabbing her hand. It's the first day of school. She smiles upto me. That smile is enough to sooth me. "There are bullies around and so I'm scared", I say. "James, they won't do anything", she says in a soft voice sensing the fear on my face. I then say, "Will you be there for me?"
She halts and mouths obviously. She's so good. She then continues, "If they do anything to you, I'll punch them and kick them. I know kung fu . Yah". She says doing some sort of kung fu. She looks so funny. Her moves make me laugh. I giggle and hug her. She hugs back. My best friend. My Jenna. I smile.

Memories play in my mind. I don't have a control to it. I locate myself in front of Jenna. My beautiful Jenna. "I hate you". All I hear is this last word of hers before her running away. I want to stop her. Apologize her. Hug her. The way I did. I call out her name several times but she disappears in the crowd. I curse myself. I see Jacob on the left enjoying the scene. I can't take it anymore. I punch him hard. Harder than last night. He can't do this every time. I don't wait to see his condition and I stride outside following her.

She has halted to some beach. I have to tell her how much I care for her. I run out my car towards her. She hasn't noticed me yet. I go to her side. I take a deep breath. I have to do this. I gently touch her hand sideways. She turns to look at me and her face turns in enmity. She hates me so much. I can see the dried tears on her cheeks.

******************************

A/N

Hey to everyone reading this. I've decided to put more chapters to this book. I'll take the story a little longer now.
Thanks to CockroachWriter
sakina-18 StephanieCruzado9 for supporting.

Vote and comment!
Bye bye till then!