I sigh, I always found it difficult to paint anyone–except my blue eyed girl.

I decide to take a break, wiping my hands on the apron I wore before removing it and letting it hang over the stool. I looked around the room, the fluorescent lights burned my eyes so I decided to brew another pot of coffee.

It was quiet, a certain peace in the air. That was until someone entered the grounds of the university, and as soon as those footsteps echoed outside the hall I knew who it was. I looked at the clock that read 8:50pm, wondering why she didn't just head home after work instead.

When that door opened and her blue eyes fell on my own, I smiled like a fool.

We hadn't talked much since the night of Louis' gig, although I knew she wanted to by the nervous bites indented in her lips and chewed finger nails. I wasn't sure why my lungs didn't scream, of course they wanted to and they wanted to accuse her of still being in love with Louis. But I knew better than to let my jealousy overwhelm my love for her, I just painted these fears instead and somehow it worked.

But with all these anxieties pulsing through my veins, with images of Louis and all he did to us, I still quaked and felt anger move with me when I kissed her lips.

It all made me miss her touch, the overwhelming need to taste her core and feel the inside of her soul. It had been weeks since we were intimate, gathering these anxieties put it on hold for longer and I knew I had to show her my love again.

So here she was; I'd grown inside her and she inside me, I couldn't bare to cut those roots down so when her smile faded with the lights around me, I knew she was mine forever tonight.

"I missed you." I admitted as she walked towards me. Lola simply just chuckled, before letting our hands connect and our souls to kiss. I inhale her scent, closing my eyes as her whole being dives inside me and our lips connect in a passionate kiss.

"My girl." I mumbled against her taste, wrapping my arms around the cold frame of her body and deepening our intimate touch. She tasted of cinnamon tea and bitter memories, letting her tongue slip over mine as I walked her back towards the table.

"Up," I command and Lola giggles before jumping up on the table, she settles and wraps her legs around my waist as our lips brush. "I love you." She hums against my mouth and I can't help but passionately kiss her, hearing those words made my skin tingle and my heart jump. We begin to make out, her gentle moans sending electric shocks through the edges of my body, I press my crotch into hers and smile as she moans loudly against my lips. The warmth of her tongue enters my mouth and I feel my entire core heat with her own.

"I'm sorry." Lola whispers as our lips depart, I shush her before letting my lips meet her neck. I begin to kiss down the sweetness of her skin, her sweaty desire tastes like honey nectar and I can't help but pull her dress off.

"Harry." Lola moans as I begin to kiss down her exposed body, her skin was soft and made my blood burn to taste more. I gently caress her stomach before kneeling down, lifting her legs over my shoulders and grinning like a fool at the girl I love.

She giggles loudly, a sound like music to ears. I begin to tease over her panties with my fingers, feeling her heat against my touch as I kneel down between her legs. My hot breath fans against her core making her moan into the air around us, I press my fingers against her thighs before pulling the material of her panties to the side. I enter inside her with two fingers and begin to pump, watching her squirm with each movement I make.

Lola begins to moan louder with each thrust, I relish in her undoing and move my mouth closer to her core before letting my tongue slid up her entrance. She shakes beneath my touch, a curse whimpers from her lips as slide up to her clit and move my tongue in circles to make her tremble with pleasure.

Her quivers grow with the murmured pleasure escaping her lips, her eyes fall on mine briefly as hair pools around her face and she smiles widely. My movements become more heavier, my tongue sliding inside of her roughly as she jolts forward with a loud moan.

"Mine," I mumble, eyes closed and relishing in the nectar that stained my tastebuds. Lola comes undone before me, yelling my name and echoing around the art studio with pleasurable moans. Coming completely undone as I reach up and kiss her lips tenderly, I savour her taste and hold her closely to my body.

***

authors note; 

ahhhhhh, okay I wasn't 100% happy with this chapter but I went with it anyway, so I hope you guys like it! If not, I'll re-write or something.

-A