Insight

Isiah's POV

"So, let me get this straight." I recapped as I scoffed in disbelief. "You want me to try and get Hernandez's daughter, who might I add, is his sole treasure, to throw herself at me?" I asked  in disbelief.

"Yes, Isiah. I don't like repeating myself." Caleb said as he loaded up his guns. It was already 8:40 and Caleb and I were in the office discussing on the events that should happen tonight.

"Okay, I know you hate me because of what happened between me and Christina but we're talking about my possibility of ever getting a chance with Christina. What if she see's me?" I told Caleb. There was no way in hell I was gonna fuck my way with Christina ever again. It was one big thing for me to hurt Elena, but it was another with Christina.

"That's the idea." Caleb said as he clipped his holsters with his belt and placing his two guns, Ying and Yang, in it. Ying and Yang, his very own guns that killed 485 people just last year. "And I don't hate you, I never did. I was just upset, but I'm over it because it's irrelevant to keep sulking about something that happened that can't be changed back." he said as he opened the door. "Besides, if there's anyone I'd approve of being with Christina," he said as he turned his head back at me with his back facing me, "they'd have been through hell first." he said with a promising glint in his eyes. With that, he walked off towards the living room.

"Yeah, 'over it' my ass." I said to myself while rolling my eyes. I sighed in frustration as I thought of what happened then. "Damn." I leaned on the mahogany desk that sat in the middle near the window and closed my eyes to relax myself. Breathing in and out, the thought of Christina from earlier crossed my mind. She looked so innocent with her flustered self. She looked like she didn't even know what to do.

Her black braided hair cascaded neatly, yet ironically messy, down her back and little locks of her hair framed her face. Her button nose I just so darn cute and her blue eyes mesmerized me even when they looked confused.

Her pale skin shone her out like a sore thumb, making her look like a star. Literally, she's as white as Clay Aiken, yet she looked like the Netherlands Star that twinkled on the night sky. Never have I seen her wear clothes that showed more than the size of her face, hands, and feet until today. Thank you, Sin City heat!

I got up from the desk and started my way out of the office as I put my suit jacket on. I did a quick prayer before opening my eyes. I buttoned the first button on my jacket and grabbed the tracker bracelet and put it on myself. Alex, Nick, and Caleb were already in the living room also putting their bracelets on. Well, Caleb put Nicks' bracelet on since he needed to adjust the length due to his smaller wrist.

"We'll be meeting the girls over there. We can't have anyone seeing us all arrive together." Caleb stated as he looked at his watch.

"Aren't you and Nick suppose to be with her?" Alex asked as he grinned. Alex was wearing a crisp grey suit that made his baby blue eyes stand out. His hair was brought to the side and his face was freshly shaved.

"Miss Elena didn't want to look old so she suggested I should be Caleb's brother." Nick said as he looked at Alex who started laughing and Caleb grunting.

"Well, at least she didn't flat out reject you." Alex said as he kept on laughing and soon after, I chuckled. Caleb scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Whatever, at least she knows she's marrying me." he said as he touched his scratches on his face.

"Ooh, feisty." I said as I opened the front door.

"Tell me about it." Caleb agreed. "I'm telling you, women are very fragile, but they can be cats. Moody." he said as we all hopped in the limo was waited for us.