SOS

Alex and Isiah are mostly in my class.

For the ones that they weren't in, which is Psychology, I had Christina in it even though Christina were in most of my classes too.

It was already 7:50 a.m. and we were trying to find our lockers.

"What's your locker number?" I asked Christina.

"It's 1125. Yours?" she asked back.

"It's 1182. Ugh! You're so far away!" I whined as Christina laughed.

"Oh my gosh. Don't worry! We have most of our classes together anyways!" she stated. "By the way, what's your number? I know, I know. Everyone that the Boys hang out are well know." she said as she rolled her eyes. "But I live under a rock. I only communicate with...well...lesser people than I thought." she shrugged. I looked at her shockingly.

Why would anybody not associate with her? She's a cool chick!

She's got a smooth suave voice that can really be useful during sarcastic moments.

She's really great with come backs and insults.

And she's got this sassy tone!

But looking over her, I can see why.

Her dark hair is put up into a sloppy bun. And I mean sloppy. The kinds where you forgot to take your bun down after sleeping.

She was wearing a thick baggy jacket that covered half of her thigh. And no, she's not wearing a winter jacket.

Her big jacket was paired with gray baggy sweatpants with gray socks and tan moccasins.

Her clothing would make her look like a hobo, not to be rude, if not the brands that they came from.

Being home schooled, I would have spare times where I'd surf the web and came to a point that clothes shopping became fun for me.

Until the the shipment is delivered and I can't wear the outfits anywhere else but my room.

Christina was wearing a Calvin Klein Jacket and sweatpants.

Her moccasins are UGGS while she wore a Louis Vuitton socks.

Plus I saw her checking out her snapchat earlier and she had the latest iPhone.

As we were walking through the hallway, Alex and Isiah came back from their locker.

Alex's locker is a couple lockers past mine's since his last name is Paisley.

Isiah's last name is Mace.

We exchanged our numbers and laughed at how she said "I live under a rock".

Just then did I realize that Christina could've went to her locker with Isiah since they have the same first letter of their surname.

Is she dumb or is she playing dumb?

"You know, we've already passed your locker, right?" I asked her. I hear her say something but I couldn't understand what she said. "What?" I asked her.

She looks at me for a second and smiled.

"Oh nothing!" she chuckled. "I just have these voices in my head is all." she smiled.

I looked at her and just shrugged it off and continued walking. I looked around and noticed that people were staring at us.

"Why are they staring?" I asked them.

"Because who can resist not looking at me?" Alex said as he smiled triumphantly.

"If anything, I'm pretty sure they are staring at me. Duh, you idiot." Isiah teased him. Christina looked at me and gave me a questionable look.