45

"GUYS HENLO CAMILA IS FINALLY BACK LETS WELCOME HER" Lauren yelled to the crowd excitedly and they all screamed from the surprise.

"Hey guys" Camila said blushing as the crowd screamed her name and welcomed her back. Even though they didn't know of her Dinah posted a lot about 'camren' on twitter making them excited to see camren in action.

"Alright alright I'm here too" Dinah said making the girls and the crowd laugh.

"Alright let's get this Q and A started" Lauren said excited for her fans to get to know them a little better.

"Hiii my name is Addison and I really fucking love ot5 but my question is for Dinah" the girl said.

"Starting off with the best I see" Dinah aid with a smirk somewhat gloating to the other girls.

"Is Norminah strong and how is Seth"

"Norminah is so fucking strong. You see that girl" Dinah said pointing to Normani who was blushing "I'm gonna marry that girl, we're raising a beautiful son together and we're gonna raise more. I can't describe us in any other way without the word soulmate, and Seth is fine im sure we could bring him out he always watches by the stage" Dinah said making the come here motion to big rob who was holding Seth on his hip.

When big rob started walking on the stage Seth bounced around in his realizing he was going to his mamas. "Mommy, mama" he screamed out excited plopping in Dinah's lap and playing with her hair. "Awww" the crowd said gushing at the mom and son.

"Hi my name is Miley and I just can't ignore it, Seth's who's your favorite aunt"

Seth looked at the girl then at his mom then back at the girl then back at his mom "what" he said.

"Who is your favorite tete baby" Dinah said and put the mic to his mout.

"Uhhh." He jumped back a little when he heard his voice. "It's loud mama" he said giggling. "Yes I know baby" Normani said laughing at the little boy.

"I love aunt ally" Seth said answering the question.

The Q and A finished finally and the girls always had a little competition to see who got asked the most questions and ally won this time always questions about her marriage, when she planned on having kids, her favorite recipe, things of that nature. Camila came in second of course because well it was her first day back on tour and everyone wanted to know about her modeling career, ask her about advice on their struggles, ask about camren things of that nature. All in all the Q and A went well.
---------

-camren text-

Laur: I know it's late and your could maybe be sleep but I need you right now Camz

Camz: baby what's wrong

Laur: Camila please I don't really want to talk about it but I just I really just want to cuddle right now

Camz: be at your bunk in 2 seconds baby.