20

Lauren's pov:

"Hey Lauren we have visitors" Norman I told me excitedly as I lied in my room underneath the covers in the dark.

"I don't want to see anyone" I told her.

"Even me lauser" I heard the voice I recognized as Dinah say.

"Especially you" I said

"Glad to see you still have your humor" I heard an angelic voice say.

I lifted my head from the covers "camz" I said peeking towards my door.

"Hi lolo" she said entering the dark room.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly "I've missed you so so much camzi" I said holding on to her like this was my last time.

"I've missed you to lolo but let's sit" she said with a small laugh. I quickly grabbed her hand a led her to my bed and sat down. "Hi"

She laughed lightly but then she caressed my hand "what's the matter Lauren" she said softly as if she was scared I would break.

"Nothing" I took my hand away from hers and rubbed as if her touch had burned me. I look at the door and noticed that Normani and Dinah had left.

"Please tell me I want to be here for you lo" she said in a soft pleading voice.

"I can't tell you if I don't know myself. Can we just cuddle please" I begged her desperately wanting to wrap myself in her arms.

"Okay" she crawled under the cover with me and I held on to her as if she'd disappear in a matter of seconds. She kissed my forehead then I slipped into darkness finally content with something in a long time.

A/N it's shitty but to had to update. Also please check out my twitter @finahkorbae and tag mani in my pinned post/rt