11

Dj: So I'm walking down the street and I stop I go "is that lauren and Normani" and long and behold it was fucking Lauren and Normani.

Lolo: lol where did you see us

Dj:

Camz: WTF IS THAT?

Camz: WTF IS THAT?

Ally: .......now this is a real esqulation

Lolo: Before you guys get mad can we please explain.

Dj: explain what how yall fucking lied to us wtf. We're supposed to be friends Lauren. You don't lie to friends.

Mani: please dinah just hear us out..

Ally: I'd like to hear..

Camz: me too

Dj: fine what ever

Lolo: Okay..so me amd Mani are famous

Dj: *gasp* YA DONT SAY

Mani: well..im a dancer and lauren is a singer. We didnt want to tell you guys because we didnt what you to treat us differently.

Ally: but we wouldnt do that Normani. In every friendship theres trouble and heartache but you have to understand that we will always make it through. The month ive bern friends with yall have made me realize that yall are really amazing people and to lose yall over a lie would honestly hurt me. It would hurt us all. In this short time i no longer consider yall my friends but my sisters and if its okay with you guys id like for us to be 100% honest with eachother from now on.

Mani: I love you girls too honestly. Im sorry we kept this from yall.

Lolo: Me to. I would hate to lose you guys over this. We just...we didnt want to lose yall in the first place.

Camz: Well...i forgive you guys but please just please no more lying.

Mani: Dinah??

Dj: i cant. Im sorry but i cant.

-Dj has left the chat-