26 .|| Loose Information .

Start from the beginning

Amara ran in front of me stopping me, "Don't just leave like that, what did you wanna ask me?" Her eyes read please, "Nope, you think imma joke." I refrained throwing my arms across my chest, "Pleaseeeee" She whined pulling on my shirt.

She was so fine, and i loved looking in her eyes. "Fine." I said standing in the middle of the street with her, "Tell me tell me." She rushed, "Chill." I joked pushing her back, she waited silently looking up at me.

"I really like you.." I said, "I really like you to." She responded smiling, "I feel like friends is coo, but you being mine sounds better." Amara smiled was so big, "Be my girl?" I asked, "Yes!" She squealed standing on her tippy toes kissing me.

My hands slid from her arms to her waist, "There's more." I said, her eyes grew even more eager. "I love you.." There i said it, feels like i relieved 90lbs off my chest. Now i'm standing her with her looking at me, she better say something soon.

"I can take it b-" Amara shook her head, "No, i love you to." She said Through a smile, kissing me. "Took you long enough." I almost shitted on myself, "It's just i wasn't expecting you to feel, how i did so soon." Amara revealed to me.

"Well expect it, because it's true." I scoffed hugging her, "I'm sorry i denied you, Blue called me crying lastnight. I had no choice but to believe her, what would you do yaknoe." It made sense but still i don't care, this bitch was craazyy.

"Look i need help, getting Kadei and my brother back together." If anyone could help i knew Amara could, "Maybe i could call Salene, she might know what to do." I nodded.

_

"Girl what is it, that was so important i had to get my ass outta bed for?" Salene fussed walking through the door, she gave me one quick look before shaking her head. "Amara, what is this fool doing here?" She pointed.

"Aye bitch, i ain't no fool." I snapped, "Whoa whoa, that fool is my boyfriend. And this bitch is my BESTfriend, imma need this feud to wait." Amara addressed looking at both of us.

We all sat in her backyard, at there glass table. Her mother served, frozen drinks with snacks and shit. "I don't see why i'm here, why is he here?" Salene asked rolling her eyes, "Look man, you starting to really fucking irritate me." I said leaning back.

"Then do yourself a favor, and leave." She back fired, i jumped up fast. "Yeen gotta tell me twice." I quickly gathered myself and walked off, "Babe wait." Amara yelled catching up, "Stop, i thought you said you wanted help."

"I do but, you gotta be crazy if you think imma let that bitch disrespect me. Shit i'll find help for my bro another way, i'm gone." Us Jace's needed no ones help if, we had to beg the fuck.

"Help?" Salene chuckled standing up, "Help for the whole Blue/Benz set up?" She asked laughing still, i frowned looking at both her and a worried some Amara. "Set up?" I questioned, "Ye-" Amara bumped Salene shaking her head no.

"Girl chill, he's gonna find out eventually."

_

"What?" Benz answered annoyed laying down, "Look i know you don't wanna talk but, this could prolly fix this whole situation." Benz looked up at me Salene and Amara.

"I got this, i don't need no help from this bitch's friends." He exclaimed turning the channel, "Do you really? Salene blurted out, "Yeah." He retorted looking at her hard, "Then where is babygirl? cause she sure ain't here."

"Man just hear them out." I exhaled sitting down, "Anyways Blue had all this shit set up, catching Kadei off guard, catching Benz off guard yeah the whole bang. Even Tone played his part, hell we all did." She finished shifting her weight onto one leg.

"We? who the hell is we?" Salene was sexy but, irritating to my soul already. "We, as in me Tone and Mara. Blue has had this crazy ass crush on Benz, since forever. Once she realized Kadei was someone Benz liked, like really liked she needed all the help she could get. Who better then her BESTFRiENDS?"

I have Amara one good look, so basically all this time she's been helping this bitch on the low. "I'm so-" I threw my hand up, "Ion wanna hear it, look if you knew all this shit why you come up in here all shitty?"

"Shitty is my attitude, i only acted that way because i knew baby likes you. And the fact that you would, make passes at Blue ass is disrespectful dude." The way Salene came off, you would think she hated Blue.

"Yo, i never made any passes at Blue. It's Amara since the day we met, she's just pissed off cause Benz turned her down and Kadei popped her ass. " I wish nigga's would get the hint, i'm not fucking with Blue.

"So Tone knew about this shit?" Benz asked, he was furious his veins peeled through his skin. "Yep, she know's where she work's and stay. Tone fucked her and Sky, Sky had a crush on him and Blue had one on you. When Blue saw how Sky got what she wanted, and even after she got older you still payed her no mind. Ha babygirl started ducking Tone, so Sky couldn't be happy anymore."

"Ok i'm way beyond convinced, she is crazy. And y'all like that bitch? if thats y'all friend why you, telling it all?" I asked, "I'm 100 in front and behind my girls back, after her lil stunt. The bitch came to my house and told my brother, ive been fucking his bestfriend since 11th grade." She fumed collectedly.

"This is crazy blood, all y'all muthafuckas in my house but had hits out on me. This shit ain't help, this fucking insane. What parts did y'all play?" Benz asked sternly, he sat up with his arms on his legs and hands crossed holding his head down .

"Tone was your friend, she knew you and Fonzo where close but that's her brother. So the next best thing was Tone, since she was fucking him he did it. I was the second distraction, i was supposed to seduce you. Amara was supposed to get in the house, and keep Cash busy. After I saw what huge extreme measure's she was taking, i backed out and she did this on her own."

I was pissed off, Amara was lowkey playing me. Even after I told her ass that i loved her, coming over checking on her and shit. "Really Amara? all this shit to help out some crazy bitch?! get the fuck out both of yall!" I yelled opening Benz door.

"Everything i did was real Cash, i mean it started out as that but i re-" I cut her off, right now nothing she said made this shit ok. This was my big brother, he's been my dad also. I'd be plain wrong to be with the enemy, she tried setting him up. Just imagine the shit i'd deal with, i'm sorry.

"What about everything we did." She spoke, "Man you gave me weak sex, you thought i'd stay? get out." Without questioning she did just that, I knew I'd regret what I said but she lied she wasn't true from the jump.

After they left i plopped down on the couch, flicking through the channels. Benz came in sittin beside me, "You iigh?" He asked, "Is you?" I replied, "Ha imma always be iigh, look you can't be tryna help. I fucked up, not you but i salute you." He said hand shaking me.

"You ain't have to kick her out tho." He added, i know i didn't but the shit felt right at the time. "Benz you my bro, and Kadei is like a big sister to me. She deals with my ass just like you, what Blue did was fucked up. And Amara knew all along, i can't trust people like that." Hell even if you love em.

"That's true, but i gotta fix it." He said getting up, "You think Kadei gone forgive you?" She was so mad that night, i doubt id even be someone she wanted to see.

Benz shrugged his shoulders, "Hell i don't know, but i'm willing to keep trying if it kills me. One thing about all this love bruh, never give up on it. Especially if it's someone you feel has changed you, nigga we thugs we don't listen. We break rules, we don't love. But i do love her, so maybe all this thug shit ain't real."

"So basically you saying Kadei turned you into a bitch?" I laughed, "Naa, i'm still trill. But i'm trill with my mistress, don't let my issue's go to yo head." I sat back thinking about everything, if i fucked up i fucked up.

Then again i don't know what the fuck i want.

_______________
V-V O T E
C-C O M M E N T