Chapter 20. The end.

Warning: Hot sex present in this chapter :-P Don't read it if you don't like it. To everybody else, enjoy the last chapter of Dangerous Love :-D

~River’s Pov~

” Come on. I have to talk to my father.” I yanked the covers of Jayden and tried to flip him on his back but he was way to strong.

“ Hmm.. Just five more minutes baby.” He mumbled sleepily.

I laughed and slapped his back playfully. “ You’ve been saying that for the last 10 minutes.” I informed him.

Suddenly he turned around so he was on his back on my bed and yanked me over to him so I was laying on him. I blushed and tried to pull away from him, he smirked and pulled me closer. He put one of his legs on top of mine so I was locked in placed and his hands locked mine behind me.

“ Why can’t we just sleep a little longer, I just want you in my arms. Is that forbidden now?” He said with a smile.

I shook my head and smiled back. “ I want to be in your arms too Jayden. You have no idea how much I missed you. But we really need to talk to my dad about us. Because I’m not leaving you again and if my parents can’t accept that then I’m not staying here anymore.”

I kissed his lips softly before moving away from him. “ Come on. Let’s go” I put my hand out for him and he mumbled something that sounded like I’m whipped, as he took my hand and stood up.

I laughed and shook my head as he walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came out with just a towel around his hips and smirked when my eyes scanned his body shamelessly. Don’t blame me, I haven’t seen his body for 5 months so I have the right to eye rape him as much as I want.

“ Stop looking at me like that or we won’t  be going downstairs for a long time.”

I blushed and looked away as he pulled on his shirt. “ Shut up!”

“ You just stay behind me and don’t say anything, okay?” I asked Jayden as we walked to my dad’s office. Jayden sighed  and nodded carelessly making me roll my eyes. “ Yeah , yeah . Whatever.”

I knocked on his door and after a few seconds my dad called us in.

“ Hello son. What can I help you with?”

I pulled Jayden in with me and walked inside. We sat down on the chairs and I was pretty sure my dad was surprised to see Jayden here. After all I had told him that I was going to stay away from him. But he has to understand that it won’t work anymore.

“ What are you doing here?” He asked Jayden.

Jayden shrugged  “ I stayed with my boyfriend last night…sir. I hope it doesn’t bother you. And relax I didn’t steal anything.” It was pretty obvious that Jayden was mad at him for telling me to stay away from him. And I was sure that if I let him, he would beat my dad up for that, completely  forgetting that if it wasn’t for my dad, he would still be in jail right now. But that’s just how Jayden is, he is impulsive and I don’t think that’s ever going to change.

“ Jayden relax. “ I told him and turned to my father. “ Dad , I know I broke my promise but I don’t really care. I really love Jayden and I don’t care if he isn’t rich and doesn’t dress the way you do or do the same things you do. But that’s what I love about him because he is Jayden. I don’t want to change him for anything. You have always been supportive of me and my choices and you didn’t care when I told you I was gay. And I’m really happy about that, because your support means everything to me. So please just support me in this too, because I ‘m not going to leave Jayden no matter what you say anymore. I don’t care what people say, let them talk, let them stare at me with disgust and hate. I don’t care.” I told him confidently. I meant everything I said and if he doesn’t want to be by my side then it’s his loss.