He's Sick!

Your point of view....

TRIGGER WARNING

It's been days, I've been kind... I think. I don't know, but I am finally getting time to myself. I look around, seeing people working their jobs, as I don't have one. I sigh as this little boy comes up to me, eyes puffy, burning red cheeks. "My dad! H-he is sick! Can you please help me?"

"I mean-" Before I could finish, the little boy grabbed me and pulled me with all his strength and fell on the ground, yelping, crying more. "Come on! P-P-Please you are the only who has listened to m-me!'' He wipes his tears and I took a deep breath and picked up the boy and let him sit on my hip. "Where is you dad at?" I look around to see if anyone is looking for their kid. "He fell in the hallway, I t-think he was t-trying to stop m-me but he is very sick."

I quickly run through the crowd of people.

"Watch it!" "Prick!" "Excuse you!" People kept yelling at me.

"S-sorry!" I finally reached the door and opened it. "Is my dad going t-to be o-okay?" I walked slowly down the hall. "I'm sure he will be fine." I looked down another hallway, it was dark, but I saw something. "Was it this hallway?" The boy quickly nodded, jumping out of my arms. "That's him!" He happily yelled. "You're going to save him, right?!" I paused, seeing the boy stop and I slowly walk up to him, feeling suddenly uneasy. I didn't saw anything and I was about 2 feet away and I hear a growl, "Dad? Are you awake?" The boy questioned, about to touch him, my eyes widen and I quickly run and pick up the boy over my shoulder. "What are you doing?!" He death screamed in my ear. "That's my dad! What are you doing?!" The boy is kicking into my gut and I turn around, seeing his dad, speed walking toward us, growling loudly. "What's your name?"

"Noah!"

"Okay, Noah, I need you to run the direction you are facing or you need to face the wall and close your eyes tight."

"Why?!"

"Just do it." I said calmly and I set him down and he turns to his dad and runs. i tried to grab him by the back of his shirt, but I didn't grip on tight enough. Everything seemed to be in slow motion.

"DAAAAAAD!" Noah yelled, "Noah! Get back here!" I yelled, running quickly as possible and next thing I know, his dad's head gets bashed, brains, bones, and blood spraying out the other side. Noah stopped quickly and screamed, "No!" as his dad falls to the ground and Negan has Lucile, smashing his head one more time.

Noah sees Negan and panics, "My dad was just not f-feeling well I s-swear!" Negan ignores Noah and looks at me.

"Well, this was a bloody shit shower, wasn't it!?" My hands start to shake as Negan goes on one knee and talks to Noah. I couldn't hear anything and I walked up to the dead body and sees his wrist. He committed suicide. He didn't want his son to see and that's why he tried to stop him.  Dwight touches my shoulder, snapping me out of the stance I was in. "Wanna go on a run with me?"

"S-sure..."