"Good. Because I can tell you without any filters, that's the best part of a tragedy anyway." He glared at me.

"I want no tears, I am allergic to it. Please" he continued being an arse.

"Enough with your drama. Tell me what you really have stored in here" I poked his chest, I didn't realised when I crossed the distance and stood in front of him boring glares in his eyes.

He removed my finger from his chest a slight electric wave passed through my arm but I clearly ignored it. And he pushed walk away. "Running, are we" I pushed his final buttons.

"I let a three year old boy get killed, I lost a case, I shamed the trust of a loving mother and killed a father's hope, that's what happened" He said perfectly clear with no emotion in his voice.

Heavy droplets of rain started hitting the glass windows mercilessly, sound of bashing rain was the only noise echoing in the room as we both stood silent staring at each other.

"I killed an innocent soul by my simple misjudgement, by my recklessness. I become a murder" Harry said raising his voice again as he slowly started losing his temperament, "When the world started questioning me, judging me, accusing me!! Where was this 'friend' of mine. Parting in Paris".

"No one said a word to me. How was I supposed to know.?" I defend myself shouting back.

"Didn't you read newspapers,gossip magazine, never heard of a radio, never sat with gossip monger's!!! Most of that Didn't you received 'My LETTERS'" He yelled and I flinched back.

My head began to spin 'letters?' when on earth I received his letters? Like going back in time portals of flashbacks started opening inside my head and I stepped in them, trying to focus, trying to remember, events and events started unfolding infront of my eyes '

Bryan reading articles​ on Harry, listing news which quite frequently mentioned Harry, trying to discuss him as a topic on which I turned my back and pulled an blind eye.'

Another flashback came into view.

' I saw a white snow owl, I know her but she flew away before I reach her, I saw two letters, letters on which 'ginny' just my name was written, I know this stroke of letter. It's Harry. He wrote my name. someone called me I turned back and the they were mixed with junk. I threw the junk in dustbin later, never searching again for them'

A sharp breath escaped my lips as I remembered it. I remember them all. How could I? How could I just throw it without another glance. What got into my head. I know what happened, I was trying to run away from him, when everything started saying his name, mentioning him throwing him back into my new life, which I only started to evade him from my existence, 'Things I would do right now, just to get them back, just one time. To read them, to know what he wrote, what he said. That he remembered me. He never forgot'

Examining my reaction Harry laughed a sad laugh "You never read it. Did you?, My best guess. You threw them away. Or burned them in cold night to keep you warm"

It wouldn't hurt if a sharp knife was stabbed in my heart as much as his words hurts. I bleed no blood but my soul was. Unable to meet his eyes I looked down. I really have no right to say him anything. I was guilt trapped.

"My only friends were Ron and Hermione, just like always they stood with me in thick and thin. So don't you ever call me your friend" Harry growled.

"I have been tested enough times, I am better off alone, no relationship suits me. No family, no love, no friends, and no girlfriends" he said absentmindedly, his last words picked an interest in me. Girlfriend. Yes he did have an hideous witch of an annoying girlfriend. What happy to her. Sure I would have noticed her suffocating presence.