Matchmaking Day 3 CONTINUED

Storyline: Chase was at the beloved cherry tree of love. He was waiting for Skye. He was worried that he would embarrass himself to her.
Chase: (mutters) got my letter, check, got my standing position comfortable, check.
Skye: Umm, (blushes) H-ey Chase...
Chase: (blushes) hi...Skye.
Chase: I want to... give you something..
Skye: What?
Chase: Here. (Gives letter)
Skye:(opens it) Dear Skye, We have been friends for a long time. I have been worried about you since you were out on a mission or a medical emergency. I have been playing with you in tag, volleyball, and so on. I think you're the one who is my desired girl for life. I love the way you fly around town and in missions. I hope I can fly with you so I can have a date while soaring in the air. I'm thinking that you are is "she is the one". And I have one more thing. Will you be on cloud 9 with me?
❤️ Chase

Skye: Oh...my god.
Chase: What?
Skye: You have so many feelings for me!
Chase: Yeah, I do.
Skye: I think...that I accept your confession.
Chase: Oh my, you do?
Skye:(leans over, hugs him and kisses Chase in the cheek)
Chase:(Leans over and do the same thing as Skye) I love you Skye.
Skye: Love you too. You're the one who's sweet and kind.
Chase: Yeah. I am the one who's brave and sweet.