PAW Patrol Off Duty!

Storyline: The PAW Patrol crew is off duty for the day so they can rest up from their intense mission. All of the pups are playing rough or having a relaxing day.
Ryder: Hey pups, I have announced that it's officially "Off Duty" Day!
Chase, Skye, Marshall, Rocky, Zuma,Rubble: Yay!
Rocky: I'm going to the playground near the tower.
Skye: I'm going to play with Chase!
Chase: Umm, Skye...
Skye: Yes, what is it?
Chase: I'm going to be alone for a while.
Skye: Why?
Chase: it's...because...oh just forget it ok?!
Storyline: Chase walks outside to sit at the bench near the tower at the playground.
Chase: (sigh)
Storyline: Chase feels guilty about having a crush on Skye, but he keeps his secret safe to himself while acting serious or happy. He had been sitting here for five minutes until Ryder came to him concerned.
Ryder: You've not been acting your normal self. Anything bothering you, Chase?
Chase: Oh, no, everything is fine!
Ryder: If you need to talk about something that's private, we can talk private at the other side of the tower.
Chase: Ok! But, there's something I want to say privately.
Ryder: (talks to Chase while carrying him gently and petting him affectionately to the other side of the tower) Ok, what was the issue or problem you want to say?
Chase: I--I ha-ve a cru-sh o-n Skye... yeah, that's my secret.
Storyline: Skye overheard the private conversation and went to it to eavesdrop. When she heard more of it, she became shocked and uncomfortable about that secret.
Skye: (Whispers) No...Chase. This cannot be true... (Whimpers).