Chase's Confession to Skye

Storyline: Chase and Skye are at the Cherry tree facing each other. Chase has a confession letter for Skye.
Chase: (blushing) Skye...this is for you... (gives the letter)
Skye: Oh, thanks Chase...
Narrator: The letter from Chase said the following:
Dear Skye,
We have been friends for a while, but I have been worrying about you when you go off on your own like in missions.
I'm just like "Oh no! I can't look" while I'm covering my eyes. Which means I have a crush on you. I always go with you whenever you do something like playing tag with the others. To be honest, I wanted to say that to show you that I care about you so much that I feel guilty when I'm thinking about you when I'm alone earlier. So what do you say, be my friend or be together ever?
❤️ Chase
Skye: To be honest...(blushes) I just wanted to say that me and you be friends.
Chase: What?! You don't want to be my crush?
Skye: We can be best friends and we can have a secret relationship together ok?
Chase: Yeah, We don't want to be together forever.
Skye: We still have our friends!
Chase: You're right. I shouldn't do this since we are still friends.
Skye: Yeah, and also...
Chase: What?
Skye: (Whispers) Don't tell Ryder that you still have a secret relationship with me.
Chase: Ok.
Skye: Promise? Paw promise?
Chase: Paw promise!
Storyline: Chase and Skye put one of their paws together with the other. They're still friends forever and ever.