Chapter 10 - The Truth From The Past

Start from the beginning

"It's because we left her alone with her god parents when she was young. And that's our most biggest mistake ever." Serenity's mother said as she fills his bowl with rice.

She gives the bowl full of rice to him. He sighs then he nods. "She's right. We will totally regret it for what we have done to her..."

"If we knew that, this would happen, we will never do this to her..." Serenity's mother said as she nods her head.

Serenity had enough of it. She finally decided to speak up.

"Mama, papa, can you please listen to me...?"

"What is it dear? Go on." her mother said as they eat their food.

Serenity sighs then she speaks up. "The god parents which they treat Sylvia as their maid, are not her true god parents."

Both of her parents were surprised and speechless that their eyes are widened in shock. They just can't believe it.

"Wh-what are you talking about?!" her father asks about it loudly.

Serenity stands up then she walks out. "Just a minute." she said. Then seconds later, she came back with a small, black box.

"What is that dear?" her mother asks Serenity as she points at the small, black box which she was holding.

Serenity opens the box. And her parents saw the jewelry. "Where did you get them?" her father asked.

"This box of jewelry, came from her god parents. And thus, Sylvia has one too." Serenity explained.

"What? You have to be kidding us Serenity!" her mother said as she freaks out.

"But how did the both of you get that?" her father asks Serenity.

"This is how it started." Serenity said.

*The start of Serenity's story from the past*

Both of her god parents are already in our mansion. They're already there for 3 days. When one day, the both of you went out to buy something. Sylvia and I are just playing with our toys when her god parents walked near us.

"C'mon dear. Why don't we go to the park?" her aunt said with a smile her face.

The both of us agreed and we walked to the park with them. When we got to the park, we sat on the grassy ground. When suddenly, her god parents spoke up.

"Guys, I have to give you something." her aunt said as she gets something from her bag.

"What is it auntie? Is it for us?" Sylvia said excitingly with a smile on her face.

"Oh yes Sylvia. It's for the both of you." her uncle said with a smile on his face.

"Really?" I said as I glance at them.

"Here. Take this boxes. Each one is for you." her auntie said as she gives the boxes to us.

We both didn't hesitate to get the box. We get one and we thanked them with a smile on our faces.

"Thank you auntie!"

"Your welcome my dear angels!" she said as she looks at us sweetly.

As we smile at her, we both opened the small box which she gave it to us. When we finally opened it, our jaws fell down as we see the shining jewelries.

"Do you like it?" her uncle asks us curiously.

"Yes! We like it!" we both answered happily.

The both of them smiled. Then we now decided to go home. And at that night, I am about to go to her god parents' room to say good night. I noticed that their door is open and I can hear their conversations. A peek won't bite right? I whispered to myself. So, I quietly and slowly peeked at their room and I saw them talking. But they're talking as like they're having a crime.

"They didn't know that those jewelries are smuggled..." her uncle said then he chuckles evily.

"And we are not her true god parents..." her aunt added.

"It's because we killed them and we replaced them with ourselves!" her uncle said it proudly.

"Finally. When Sylvia had a great job, we can definitely rob her!" her aunt said with an evil smile on her face.

"And I said to her parents that they'll go to London. Only the 3 of them..." he added.

"Yeah. We finally knew that her father will give this mansion to Sylvia and it's because of them!" she added then she laughs evily.

I was shocked when I heard them. So, I immediately ran away. I was about to tell Sylvia about it but, she was already asleep. So I thought to myself that I'll tell her after we wake up. But I guess... I forgot to tell her about it. And when we're already at the airplane, something's bothering me but I can't tell. And I think that's it.

*The ending of Serenity's story from the past*

Her parents can't believe it. Both of them were speechless.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?! If you told us earlier, we would explain it to her what happened! And by any chance, maybe she'll forgive us!" Serenity's father said loudly.

"Dear, calm down. Your blood pressure!" Serenity's mother said as she calms Serenity's father.

"Papa, don't worry... I know what to do..." Serenity said softly as she nods her head.

"Okay Serenity... We're counting on you..." her father said with a full support.

Author's note: Hey there guys! And yes! I finally finished the chapter 10. I'm sorry if I updated this story very late. I have a very hard time thinking of this chapter and yet, I've done it! I hope you enjoyed my story guys! Please share, vote, and comment. Thank you for reading my story guys! ありがとう ごうざいます! ☆ミ ☆彡≧﹏≦