Chapter 10 - The Truth From The Past

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Shima-kun. We'll take care of you. We already interviewed your parents about your past. Trust me. We'll find a way to make you feel better." Munakata said as he pats her head while he is hugging Hinagiku.

Hinagiku smiles then she hugs him back. "Thank you Chief Munakata. Thank you guys. I owe you guys a lot." Hinagiku said.

Munakata breaks his hug to Hinagiku and Awashima and Fushimi comes closer to him.

"There's no need to say thank you Hina-san. Because we are your family." Awashima said as she lays her hand on Hinagiku's shoulder.

Hinagiku was surprised after Awashima said that to her. A small coat of blush is forming as she looks at Fushimi. Fushimi just smiles at her then winks at her.

"Guys... I-I... I don't what to say but... I'm so happy that I met you!" Hinagiku said then she runs towards Awashima then she hugs her very tight like she will never let go.

Awashima hugs her back while Munakata and Fushimi calms Hinagiku down. Hinagiku's tears of joy are already flowing in to her cheeks.

Meanwhile at Serenity, she is in her house with her parents. Serenity is on her room to get her new towel so she can take a bath. She pulls her towel from the top of her wardrobe and something fell down. She looks at the floor and she saw a small, black box. She gets it, and takes a look on it.

"Hmm... I wonder what is this? Maybe I should open this after I take a bath." Serenity said to herself then she goes to her bathroom.

So she took a 20 minute bath. After taking a bath, she wears her clean clothes and goes back to the small box which she found earlier. She gets the small, black box then she sits on her bed.

"I wonder what is this?" Serenity asks herself as she opens the box.

Serenity finally opened the box and her eyes widened in shock. Inside the box, she saw a jeweled necklace. At the same time, she remembers something from the past.

"They didn't know that those jewelries are smuggled..."

"And we are not her true god parents..."

"It's because we killed them and we replace them with ourselves!"

"Finally. When Sylvia had a great job, we can definitely rob her!"

"N-no... I-It can't be..." Serenity said to herself shakely.

"Serenity! Time to eat now!" Serenity's mother yelled.

"Y-yes mama! I'm coming!" Serenity said. "What should I do?" she whispers to herself as she walks to their dining table.

When Serenity reached their dining table, she saw their dining table full of delicious food. She also saw her father sitting as he reads his news paper. Serenity sits besides her father as she waits for her mother. After the 2 minute silence, Serenity's father speaks up.

"I can't believe that Sylvia will be like that..."

"Papa, just like she said, she's not that Sylvia that we know right now." Serenity said as she looks at her father.

"I know, I know. And what's her new name again?" Serenity's father asks confusingly as he scratches his head.

"It's Hinagiku Shimayaku." Serenity replied.

"And it's a cute name." Serenity's mother said then she chuckles as she takes a sit beside Serenity.

"This gives me a headache. I am planning that, she'll be the one to keep the mansion. But now, she don't want us to come near her. And right now, our mansion is on her god parents' hands temporarily since they're staying there." Serenity's father said then he sighs.