--

During lunch time, when the whole female soccer team walked in the cafeteria, people stopped to high five them, pat them on the back and wished them good luck. The group all walked towards their own table, except for Camila, who caught Dinah's eyes. Normani had to run to stop her.

"We sit together during match day so coach can have an eye on us." Normani explained and Camila nodded in understanding. She pouted exaggeratedly at Dinah and pointed at the soccer team table. Dinah seemed to get the point as she gave her best friend a thumbs up and looked around the cafeteria for a place to sit.

Camila hesitantly looked at her table. She loved her team but she wasn't close to all of the girls. She knew some of their names, especially those who have been helpful to her. But, she have had some girls who weren't as friendly and gave her scornful looks whenever she did a tiny mistake. Normani left some space between her and Alexis, which Camila gratefully sat on.

Her eyes wandered around the room once more to meet the green eyes she was hoping to see. She smiled as she saw the number 6 on the back of her jersey.

"Don't tempt her. If you keep staring at her like that, it'll only be a while until she forces me to take you there." Normani whispered, munching on her salad.

"I feel bad for Dinah." Camila said, making Normani set her eyes on the lost girl, trying to find a place to sit. Dinah had always been an extrovert, she had no problem making new friends. The thing is, she is very picky on who she shares her time with. Ally rarely eats lunch with them anymore, now that she had Troy but Camila knew that if she texted her, she'd be on the rescue immediately.

Lauren, however, decided to be the hero of the day. She saw her two favorite soccer players stare at Dinah and knew what was on their mind.

"Hey Dinah!" Lauren called out, gaining her attention. Lauren motioned her hand to ask her to walk over to the table and Dinah hesitantly obliged.

"We both lost our best friends so it's only fair if we stick with each other." Lauren told and Dinah nodded.

"I guess I'm stuck with you Lauser." Dinah huffed playfully as she sat across Lauren. Lucy's eyes widened in feigned annoyance.

She coughed before finally saying "Just so you know, you only lost one best friend, you still have two." Lucy pointed to her and Keana, who was busy eyeing the soccer team.

"Lauren, who's the girl beside Camila?" Keana asked, ignoring Lucy's prior statement.

"Alexis. That bitch has a thing for Camila, I swear." Now, all four girls were staring at the blue eyed beauty beside Camila. The two were sharing their food and Lauren was sure Camila was telling her one of her lame jokes, because she could see Alexis hit her own forehead, before laughing out loud. Bitch. Only Lauren laugh that loud at her dumb ass jokes.

Camila looked up, sensing that there were people staring. Once she looked up towards the softball team's table, all four of them pretended to be in a conversation. Camila giggled when Lauren accidentally hit her forehead onto the side of Lucy's head due to the rush.

Their break was cut short when the coach asked them to leave for the locker room. On their way to the entrance, Camila dropped by their table and gave Dinah her leftover fries.

"I love you Walz. Kill it out there, I'll be there." Dinah winked, protecting the fries with her arms, making sure none of the girls can steal any.

"We'll all be there. Good luck, Camila." Keana smiled warmly and Camila smiled back. Lucy gave her a cheeky thumbs up while Lauren just sat there, grinning widely at her.