다시 만나자, 내가 너에게 가겠다 (Let's Meet Again, I'll Go to You)

== PROLOGUE ==

I can tell everyone in this world that you are my everythings, you are my world, and you are the reason to life. But when you are no longer here, I cam't tell everyone that I have everything, I can't even life in this world again and I can't even have the reason to continue breathing in this meaningless world. Although we can't be together in this life, but I promised you that I'll be the one that find you in our next life.

(May 20th, 2017)

== CHAPTER 10 ==

It's already 1 week after Ki Hyun started to coughs a lot and his health getting worse as the day passed.

"Orabeoni [Brother], what if we see the physician?" asked Ah Young.

"No, it's okay," answer Ki Hyun.

"But seems getting worser day by day," said Ah Young.

"Gwaenchanhda [I am fine]," said Ki Hyun. "I'll go to see Minister Chae now,"

Ki Hyun walking through the door of his small house, but then he fainted.

"Orabeoni [Brother]!"

Ah Young checked Ki Hyun's condition. At that time, the childrens are not home.

"Abeoji [Father]!"

Hwa Rang comes home at the right time. So he helps Ah Young to move his father's body to the bed.

"What happened?" asked Hwa Rang.

"I think we should call for the physician right now," answer Ah Young.

"Alright, I'll go to call for a physician," said Hwa Rang.

Hwa Rang runs from his home to see the physician nearby. Although it's already evening and some physician might be still at their work.

"Abeoji [Father]," said Yoon Jin as he enters his home.

"What happened?" asked Hwa Young.

"Your father fainted," answer Ah Young.

"Then, Hwa Rang Hyung?" asked Yoon Gi.

"He call for a physician to check on your father," answer Ah Young.

"Abeoji [Father]," said Yoon Ah while holding onto her father's hand tightly.

After waiting for about 30 minutes, Hwa Rang come back with a Physician Jang from Minister of Health. Thankfully because he found the physician because Minister Chae helped him to meet Physician Jang, so that Physician Jang can do some check on Ki Hyun.

"Let me check his condition," said Physician Jang.

Ah Young take Yoon Ah to move because Physician Jang needs to check Ki Hyun's condition. As he checked on Ki Hyun's condition, his face looked really serious and more serious. Everyone who can see Physican Jang's facial expression can conclude that Ki Hyun's conditions seems serious.

"May I asked you something?" asked Physician Jang.

"Ye [Yes]," answer Ah Young.

"Since when did he start coughs a lot?"

"It's around 3 or 4 days ago,"

나의 반쪽이야 (Half of Me)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara