사랑하면 안되니? (Can't You Love Me?)

== PROLOGUE ==

As I lived for these years that had been passed really quicked, I found that I am so miserable. I've living in pain too but no one even care about my pain. I only want to be with the person that I loved, but that person even never takes a look at the heart of mine. I feel really suffocated and dead inside, but I can't do anything but to bear it as much as I can.

(May 19th, 2017)

== CHAPTER 9 ==

As the night coming, in the quiet room, a handsome man still sat on his room with his sad face. He is Lee Min Hyuk, the Crown Prince. A lot of thinks come into his mind as the night coming. He orders everyone to not disturb him for tonight. He even didn't let Eunuch Kim or General Lee to come to his room. He really wants to be alone.

"Why did you do that to me?" asked the Crown Prince to himself.

He still can't accept the reality after he heard everything from Ji Hyeon when they were fighting.

"Can't you even see my heart? Can't you accept me? At least, can't you accept my feelings? I had this feeling, this love for you for a long time. How can I accept the reality that you are hates me that much? I just want you to be by my side but seem I never get that chance to keep you by my side. But even if you stay by my side, but your heart not here with me, it's pointless to keep you here. But I don't want to let you go too. Because only you that can shine my world. You are the only one for me. So what's the point that I should marry another woman that I didn't even know, when only you are enough to fill my heart?"

In the end, he can't hold it anymore. He let the tears falling down from his beautiful eyes. Only this thing that can make his heart really weak because he can't stand it anymore, he is tired. But he can't do anything. He can't let Ji Hyeon go because only Ji Hyeon the reason for him to still alive until now. Ji Hyeon is the reason that he can still breathe. But the fact that Ji Hyeon hates him makes him more suffocated to death.

Meanwhile, in another quiet room, Ji Hyeon sits on his couch. She also thought about the fighting with Min Hyuk. She thinks about what Min Hyuk said.

"Maybe I am selfish too that I never care about your feeling. Even unconsciously I hurt your feeling too, I hurt you. I can't help it too but to hate you. Because you hurt Ki Hyun, the man that always thought of you as his best friend. Even you hurt our childrens too. I know that I am in guilty too because I never care about you and your feeling, but the harm that you caused to our chilrends was too great to handle. I am so sorry..."

She felt sorry towards Min Hyuk too. But still, the dark side of her heart told her to hate and blame on him. Also, she acknowledged that Min Hyuk hurts her childrends with Ki Hyun. It's the thing that she can't tolerate.

***

Today, the 14th day of April, the palace looks busy to prepare the big event. The event when the Crown Prince married for the 2nd time with the daughter of Prime Minister Im, Im Ji Eun. A girl who is not only beautiful, but smart and had a lot of knowledges, such a perfect match for the Crown Prince.

"Seja Joha [Crown Prince]," said Eunuch Kim.

The Crown Prince only sits on his couch after his make up and he got dressed with the wedding gown.

"Seja Joha [Crown Prince]," said Eunuch Kim again.

The Crown Prince still ignores Eunuch Kim. Only when Eunuch Kim touchs his hand, he realized that Eunuch Kim was there.