너를 놓아 줄 수 없어 (Never can't Let You Go)

== PROLOGUE ==

Anything, everything, I can bear any punishment as the Heaven gaven me. But is to losing you also the punishment from the Heaven? Then, how can I bear that? How can I bear the pain? How can I bear that punishment? How can I... when you're the one as the reason for me to live. How can I?

(May 13th, 2017)

== CHAPTER 4 ==

Today, the King orders Ji Hyeon to meet him at the Royal Hall.

"Did you know the reason why I give you an order to back to the palace?" asked the King.

"Moreumnida, Jeonha [I don't know, Your Majesty]," answer Ji Hyeon.

"I'll tell you the reason why and I thought this is a good choice for having you here,"

Ji Hyeon anticipated about what might the King's said this time.

"The main reason I told you to come back to the place is I choose you to be the Crown Princess. So soon, I'll held a wedding ceremony for your marriage with the Crown Prince,"

Ji Hyeon really startled as soon as she heard what the King's said.

"Geunde, Jeonha [But, Your Majesty], I already married and have childrens already,"

The King only laughs.

"You married a mere citizen with low rank like that? Do you think I would know about that thing?"

"Jeonha [Your Majesty],"

"Do you think that I really casted you away?,"

Ji Hyeon can't say anything but now she felt the great fear through her body. She'd been worrying that something might be happen to her husband and her childrens.

"Do you know that a Princess can't marry a low-rank citizen?"

"Amnida, Jeonha [I know, Your Majesty],"

"So if you know about that well, do you know what will happen then?"

Ji Hyeon really can't stand anymore. She felt that her legs became weak and she just fallen to the floor.

"Jeonha [Your Majesty...],"

Ji Hyeon kneels down and begging to the King.

"Do I need to explain what will happen to your husband and your children?"

"Jeonha [Your Majesty], please don't hurt them,"

"I will not hurt them even for a bit, unless you dare to disobey my order,"

"Jeonha [Your Majesty...],"

"You'll married to the Crown Prince and become the Crown Princess. If you dare to against this marriage, then don't blame me if something happen to your husband and your childrens. Also, those people who dare to against your marriage with the Crown Prince would be considers as treason and the they'll receive the severe punishment for committing a treason,"

The King become really heartless and put Ji Hyeon in a difficult situation. But she can't do anything and she can't against the marriage to protect Ki Hyun and her children.

"I will married to the Crown Prince, but please, don't hurt even don't ever touch my husband and my children,"

"I still have a term that you should follow carefully. That is, that low rank citizen is no longer your husband again and they're not your children anymore. Also, you can't meet with them again. If you dare to meet with them again, then not only you that would get the punishment, but they'll receive even the severe punishment,"