조금만 행복한 시간 (A Little Time of Happiness)

== PROLOGUE ==

No matter what wil happen in the future, as long as I can be with you, I can bear anything. But the thing that I can't bear is none than losing you. How can I lose you when you are the half of me? Losing you only means that I can die, anytime, right when you leaving my sight.

(May 11th, 2017)

== CHAPTER 2 ==

6 years later...

"Eomma! [Mom!]," said the 6 years old boy who while running towards her mother who sat in front of their small house.

The mother turns her face to see her boy with her husband who just came back from the river to catch the fishes.

"You caught many fishes..." said the mother.

"I catched this all by myself," said the 6 years old boy proudly.

"So, your father can't catch any fish at all?" ask the mother.

The boy shook his head.

"Hwa Young-a, go to a kitchen and bring me a bowl," ask the mother.

The 4 year old girl named Hwa Young goes inside to bring a bowl.

"How do we cook this fish?" ask the husband.

"Leave it to me," answer the wife.

"You don't want me to help you?" ask the husband again.

"Yoo Ajusshi [Uncle Yoo], better you watch the triplets. I'll take care the cooking with Hwa Young and Hwa Rang," answer the wife while pulling his husband to watch their triplet children.

That'r right, this is Yoo Family. Finally, Yoo Ki Hyun married to the woman he loved, Lee Ji Hyeon. After 6 years old of marriage, they had 5 children that are Yoo Hwa Rang, the first son, he is 6 years old. He resembled his father so much. The second child is Yoo Hwa Young. She is 4 years old girl who resembled her mother so much. And their third also fourth and fifth children because they are 2 years old twins who named Yoo Yoon Gi and Yoo Yoon Jin are boys and Yoo Yoon Ah is girl.

Although they lived on the small house, but their house always full happiness. Eventhough their label at the social-rank as petty noble family, but they can live happily as a small family.

"Ji Hyeon-a, I've invited my best friend to our house," said Ki Hyun.

"Who?" ask Ji Hyeon.

"A friend that I always tell you about him. The one who came from well-known family but he is willingly to befriends with a poor scholar like me,"

"Ah, geu bun... [that person],"

"He said that he wants me to introduce him to our family, he said that he wants to know the girl that can make me loves her so much,"

"You tell him about me too?"

"Geureomyo, [of course]. I should brag about the thing that I proud of,"

"What if he fallen for me?"

"Ey, no way, because you are always be mine. He wouldn't dare to steal you from me,"

Ji Hyeon only smile when she heard every word that his husband said. It's totally right, because she knows that his husband always loves her that much. She is also proud to have Ki Hyun as her husband who always proud because he became her husband. It's the right choice that she ever made in her life time.