chapter 5

Bendy's POV
I can't believe I haven't seen this in a long time. It has a mouse as the main character. I don't remember what it was called though.

All I knew about it was it involves a mouse with pants that have buttons.

Eventually I got bored and went to wander around the studio. Until I found Sammy's office. I peeked in and Sammy wasn't there. When I looked around, I found a blueprint.

I quickly took it and ran out of the room to look at it in the projector room.

*5 minutes later*

Finally making it to the room. I sat down and took the blueprint out. I looked at it closely and my eyes widened.

 I looked at it closely and my eyes widened

'A second ink machine' I thought. I read at a small portion of text on the bottom left.

It said: PURPOSE- REVIVE AND HEAL TOON CHARACTERS. DON'T LET JOEY SEE THIS. - SAMMY.

I can't believe it, Sammy had this the entire time? "WHO TOOK MY F***ING BLUEPRINT!!!!!!" I hear Sammy yell. Well sh*t, I got to hide this.

I put it in my pocket and ran. I could've sworn I saw Sammy ran past the doorway. But just when I thought it was over, I saw Sammy peek into the room.

"My lord, have you seen a blue paper?" "Nope!" "Okay I'm going to check Alice's room,then question the ink searchers." Okay, good luck Sammy!" Me and Sammy converse.

After Sammy left, I slid down on my chair, taking a huge sigh. That was really close. Then the show played again...

----------------—------—-------------------------
A/N: Sorry for taking so long. School is giving me a hard time. I'm trying to update this story and my other stories at the same time. Anyways I'll try to update as soon as possible. See ya in the next chapter.