Chapter 15

3rd Person POV:
Mickey and Oswald kept walking around until they came across an old desk that had something on it. They inspected it and saw a drawing of another cartoon. But there was something weird about it. The cartoon had a weirdly shaped head, almost like a demon. The eyes had a bit of a red tint to them. And the mouth looked creepy.

Mickey and Oswald, both creeped out, decided to leave the desk alone and continued to explore. Then they came across a large room with a giant pit at the bottom. But in front of them was a lever. Mickey tried pulling it, but it did nothing. They looked around and saw a small power generator with slots for 2 giant batteries. They decided to search for them and found them within 2 seconds as it was right behind them.

As soon as the batteries were placed, Mickey pulled the lever again. Then the ground started to shake as machines and gears cranked. There were chains that pulled something up. The shake stopped and the 2 toons opened their eyes to see a large machine in front of them.

The machine had tons of gears and had a big pump on it. But the thing that was most noticeable was the giant container that had the word INK. It looked like the machine was low on power. So Mickey and Oswald went to see how to get more power.

More exploring until they came across a room that had 6 podiums, all with a picture of a different item. 1 had a picture of a wrench, another had a record disc, another with a gear, another with a jar of ink, another with a book that looked kinda like the one Oswald read, and one with a plush toy.

Mickey looked closer at the one with the book and back to Oswald. Then an idea popped up. "Oswald!" "Yeah?" "Do you still have that book?" "Just about finished it, yeah why?" "Can I see it?" "Here you go" Mickey and Oswald quickly converse.

Mickey got the book and placed it on the podium. Suddenly the book started to levitate and the toons were showing 2 expressions: amazed and confusion.

"Well that's one of them, I guess it's time to find the other 5" "Yup let's go" Mickey said.

When they left, someone watched from the walls. "So they're figuring it out."
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry about the late update, I should stop making these promises. So the other chapters are either halfway or a quarter way done. I don't really like the update much, but it didn't change anything. But I am working on it. So I'M NOT DEAD, just working slow. So that's all I have, so as always I will see you, In the Next Chapter. BUH-BYE!!!!!