Chapter 4

Back to where Mickey mouse and Oswald rabbit are.

The shining sun beamed and shined the window of the mouse house.

Light was shining right in Mickey's face. Mickey groaned as he tried to get out of bed.

Unfortunately, he fell out of the bed, on the floor, face planted.

"OH COME ON!!!" Mickey shouted, which woke up Oswald who also fell face planted off the couch.

"Mick!, You okay!?!?" Oswald questionably yelled while trying to get up and get ready for today.

"Yeah" the mouse replied. "Hurry up and get ready for our show!" Oswald said who's getting in the shower.

Mickey putted on a new pair of pants and putted on a tuxedo shirt. Mickey went to wait at the door for his half brother to finish taking a shower.

"OSWALD HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!!!!!!" Mickey shouted to the top of his lungs.

"I'm already done" Oswald replied who was in a tuxedo shirt and a new pair of his blue pants.

"You look nice" they both said at the same time.

"Anyways let's go" Mickey said.

------------------------------------------------------le time skip (I'm lazy)
------------------------------------------------------"What a great show everyone!" Mickey happily said, everyone nodded.

"Hey, Mickey! Can you get me down from here?" Donald duck asked from a rooftop after being shot out of a cannon.

"Sure Donald!" Mickey replied as he got a ladder.

"Thanks, now I have to go, before Daisy gets mad for not coming home at 7pm. Bye Mickey!" Donald said

"Buh bye! Oswald are you going home or do you need another night at my house? Mickey asked the rabbit who was relaxing on a chair.

"Uhhhhhh... Can I stay at your place one or two more nights? Ortensia said that the blockage won't be moved for another 3 days." Oswald explained.

"Of course, let's go." Mickey replied.

The two left the auditorium and went to Mickey's house.

They got in and took off their tuxedos and pants and put on pajamas.

"I'm tired, good night Oswald!" Mickey said while going into his room.

"Oh goodnight Mick!" Oswald replied while watching TV until he fell asleep drooling.
------------------------------------------------------AN: Sorry for the wait, I couldn't find the time to get to this story. So many things we're going on. Such as karate and piano class. Anyways chapter 5 will include more Bendy! See ya next time!