너를 놓아 줄 수 없어 (Never can't Let You Go)

Start from the beginning

After listen the order from the King, Ji Hyeon heads to her quarters. While walking to her quarters, she looked spacing out.

"Gongju Mama [Your Highness],"

General Im called her.

"Oh, why?" asked Ji Hyeon.

"Nothing, but you looked so down and I am afraid that you might fall if you walks like that,"

"Oh, gomawo [thanks],"

"Is there something that bothers you?"

"Aniyo [No],"

"I hope it's like you said, but I am really worry about you because you look so down,"

Ji Hyeon only smile with bitter smile.

"Thanks for worrying me. You're always like that since we're little,"

"You're still remembers it?"

"Of course,"

The fact that Im Chang Kyun is the one of Ji Hyeon, Ha Ni, Ah Jin and Crown Prince's childhood friends. Now they're already grown up and Chang Kyun became the personal guard for Ji Hyeon.

***

17 years ago...

At the broad daylight, the King orders Lee Jin Yi, Chae Book Gi also their 3 daughters to the Royal Hall. It's not a sudden order for a meeting with the King, but Jin Yi and Book Gi already aware about what will happen. They had no choice but to obey this order.

"As you aware about this rule at the palace that we can't kept the twins sister here. It's the custom and rule that has been made by our royal ancestor. So, we have no choice but should obey that custom and rule if we don't wish the bad luck come to our country. Even the Shaman already told us the good day for the one of your twin daughters to leave the palace,"

"Jeonha [Your Majesty], but she's only 8 years old and I can't bear to let her out from the palace,"

Jin Yi begged to the King that she can't bear to let the one of her daughter out from the palace.

"Anyway, you should choose one between your twin daughters!,"

Jin Yi looked at Ji Hyeon and Ha Ni. They're only 8 years old, but as the custom and rule from the royal ancestor, the one of them should be exiled from the palace and live as the mere citizen somewhere so that it didn't bring the bad luck for the whole country.

"If you can't choose between those two, then I'll let the Shaman to choose between your twin daughters,"

The King orders the Shaman to looks at Ji Hyeon and Ha Ni. The Shaman looked carefully to Ji Hyeon and Ha Ni. After she knows the answer, she let the King knows who'll get exiled from the palace.

"Jeonha [Your Majesty], as I see their faces. Although they had exactly same face, but they had different future, even different fate. The older one, named Lee Ha Ni, she has the good future and she has soft heart, also she'll get sick because she's physically weak and need to be treated. But the younger one, named Lee Ji Hyeon, she has the future that I can't tell. But I can see that see needs to be far from anything related to the palace, especially everything that related to the Crown Prince. If she's here from the time being, then the Crown Prince only can suffer with severe disease and the only treatment so that he can recover is to exiled Lee Ji Hyeon out of from the palace,"