I messed enough for the day and I am smart to take the hint. Keeping my precious wand inside I came clean.
George nodded appreciating my decision and opened the closed door, Fred changed his shirt and was drying his hair.

We both laughed seeing him and Fred threw his wet towel on my face. I caught it before it hit me. And I muffled my laugh init.

"You are lucky, I love you enough" Fred growled.

"To kill me? Feeling is mutual" I winked at him.

"What is your deal, I didn't steal your diary where you write about your crush" He mocked me.

"She saw the poster" George replied for me.

"So? It was our gift! We bought you in spotlight, to help you" He stated his intentions.

"Did I ask for it? The attention, the spotlight?" I crossed my arms pushing my hair behind my back. Matching his attitude!

"You don't need to ask. It was a gift" Fred said putting his chin up.

"A gift? Not that I needed. Thank you for the effort, but take them down!" I said slowly making myself clear.

We stood there in battle of stares. Not putting our weapons down. Not blinking, both stubborn. "Woman!" He glared his nostrils and looks at George for some help.

George was sitting in the chair eating his favourite candy waiting for us to end our immaturity.

"You agree with her?" Fred asked in frustration.

"I told ya. It won't work with fierce Ginny!" He tossed the wrapper in the bin. Holding his hand at the back of his head and stretching his long legs.

"Unbelievable!" Fred rolled his eyes.

"Take it down. I don't need crowd covering or eloping us on our first day. It's a small ceremony, not a wild raging party!" I said looking at both of them.

"That's what I would have made on the first day of my shop" Fred argued.

"For your next shop, perhaps!" I smiled at him with a toothy grin.

After quite few banter, Fred doped the idea and took off all the posters I don't know how he did that, but he promised. And we never breaks a promise. On the same thought I pass them there invitation and hugged them goodbye. They didn't return the hug with the same enthusiasm as they always shows. I pecked there cheeks and they melted. It always works.

I went outside gripping another invite, looking at the card as tho it will magically talk back to me. I traced my thumb over the name. I did made a promise.

I walked on the way I thought I might have forgotten, since it's been years 12 Girrmauld place, the headquarters of order of phoenix. House belongs to Black family. Years later, Now the home of Harry potter.

Taking a deep breath I knock the door. It was a big place, he might be inside of the house. I knocked twice and secretly prayed the door remains close. I knocked again. After, a few more Knocks and wasting more time in cold. I rubbed my hands and saw the snow covered newspapers and magazines outside. True to the prayers. He wasn't home.

I quickly kept the invitation on the top of the bundle covering it with a single newspaper, it was still visible. I took a one great look on the legendary household and turn back.

*******

I woke up with another nightmare, covered in sweat and with trembling hands. God. I wish they stopped after all these years. It still haunts me. Removing the bed covers I went to take a hot shower. Trying to think about something else, I wandered in my deep thoughts. 'oh gosh!, How could I be so stupid!' today was the day.