Chapter 2

A/N Here is chapter two. Enjoy.

~~~~~

"I am not leaving without you, Elsa," Anna said clutching her chest.

"Yes you are," Elsa said blasting the ground which grew a huge snow monster which picked up Olaf, Anna, and Kristoff.

Once they were gone, all grew silent. Elsa fell to her knees on the floor as tears ran down her face. She felt a tap on the shoulder and a familiar voice say," All will be well soon enough."

She looked up and Loki was sitting criss crossed before her. "Why did you do this to me," Elsa asked trying not to shed any more tears.

"I was told to do it, if I were to defy the All-Father only the Norns know what he would do to me. He never told me why I had to do it. He just told me to do it and sent me off," Loki said as Elsa heart sank. "I am so sorry."

Loki set set his hand on Elsa's cheek. She lowered her head not wanting to look at anyone. Loki moved himself to the side of Elsa and pulled her into a hug. She returned it crying into his shoulder.

They stayed that way till Elsa calmed down. "My prince? May I ask you something?" Elsa asked pulling away slowly.

"Well you just did sweetheart," loki said with a soft smile and wiped away her tears.

Elsa gave a small chuckle, "You know what I mean." She looked loki into his eyes and he gave her a genuine smile to encourage her ask away. "If i never find out how to control this curse, what is going to happen?"

Loki's smile slowly disappeared, "Elsa, no matter what you end up knowing how to control it, so I say you never ask such silly questions ever again." Loki traced her bottom lip with his thumb.

Elsa's face lowered as loki said those words," I am sorry for my foolishness, my prince."

"Do not call me your prince. I am just Loki to you," Loki said, his voice so soft and silky. Elsa nods and smiles back.

~~~~~

A/N Well that is the end of chapter 2. Hope you enjoyed. I will be writing more. Comment and vote please. >-)