the mission from different p.o.v

Xavier's p.o.v

When that guy General Simon came and asked my mate for help to find the president's daughter and my sister. I Begged her not to go, my sister, is a tough cookie. she can defend her self we trained her. Simon said if its the same group that kidnapped my mate then she most likely not survive. they left a while ago.

I was sitting watching the news when I saw a plane that destroyed an enemy base. "the base was completely destroyed. by us military, there were people on that plane we don't know if any survived." the reporter said. I sat up straight "what if my mate was on that plane and died." I thought out loud. if she did die our bond would be broken I still feel her. my wolf said comforting me. I nodded. I was also worried about my sister Lina. I hope here both ok It's been three days from hearing from my mate and a month and a half since I last heard from my sister. she told me she was going to be without service for a month or two so I wasn't worried. until General Simon came. I've barely slept since she left. I miss her. Now i have to stop sulking and start planning a ball for when they get back.

Lina's p.o.v

Kim and I are best friends. She is the president's daughter. They know about Werewolves since They keep our secret. We were traveling having fun when we were knocked. when I came around I noticed we were in a cage with silver bars.  I sat quietly trying to figure a way out when there was a sudden bang. I looked up and saw this tall guy who had scars all over his arm. "ah i see your awake wolf girl come here let's have some fun." he sneered. I tried to fight back but wasn't strong enough he chained me up and started whipping me and torture me. I was beaten every day and given a shot so I couldn't talk to my wolf. They never touched Kim cause they needed her most.

I zoned out when suddenly i felt my pants being pulled down. I squirmed and tried to get out I begged him not to do it but he thrust into me making me bleed. I soon passed out due to the pain.

A month and a half we have been here. Today they decided to change our location. They put bags over our heads and put us in this truck with crates in the back I heard the mastermind behind all this is a lunatic named Jay? James? Jack? Jace? ah, I remember Jason is his name. it took us a day to get there. when we got there we were taken down hallways and put in a room.

They took off the bags. I blinked a couple times. I saw a guy standing there with an evil look on his face. i saw this girl standing in the corner of the room zoned out for a moment then started listening when the guy started talking.   "you dear Kim I'm gonna send your father a video of you being raped and beaten." the guy paused and came over to me. "You I'm gonna expose who you really are. A monster." he spat on me. "let's get the camera set up so we can start." He snapped. The girl looked at the clock. then started talking to the guy she said."Jason wouldn't it be better if we waited till morning so you could look your best and have time to figure out what your gonna say about the sluts," She said sexily. I growled when she called us sluts and heard the guy's name is Jason. "shut up you mutt." Jason yelled. 

He agreed with her. he then slapped us and kicked us in the stomach. he tossed the girl the keys and told her to stand watch. 

Not long after that, i started to doze off when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw a figure come towards us. the person starts to untie us. Kim was about to scream but the girl quickly covered her mouth. "relax I'm from the us military here to save you two I'm undercover we need to get you guys out of here now so please stay quite." I recognized the voice from before. And that's when things became a blur. She dragged us to the weapons room and loaded up on weapons. when we heard Jason shout "Where are they?!" I was starting to shake but the girl got us to safety and another girl hopped into the vehicle and drove us to their base camp I guess. As we were driven away i could hear explosions and gun firing. 

We got to base and were put on a plane that is set to leave as soon as the people who did this mission came on board. I could hear the one girl saying she had so much fun. She even asked Jason if he would catch a Grenade for her. from the bruno mars song i giggled at that. We talked a little on the plane she told me her name was ro. I asked her how she got through the stuff she went through. She told me to look for something to fight for to live for and we would get through it. She was wise i must say and i took her advise to heart. 'ill fight for my family' i thought.

Jason's p.o.v

I just moved to a better location. The thing is I know about werewolves. and the president knows too so to punish the president I'm gonna record his daughter being beaten and raped. This other girl I know is a werewolf because I saw her shift and when I told people they laughed at me. So in order to show that its true I will get her angry to shift and live stream it so everyone knows they are monsters and what to look for. I was zoned out when I saw someone coming towards us. She asked if we needed help. I fought her to see her worth and she was so worthy. 

I showed her around the compound. When the truck arrived with the girls. I lead them to the room. I told them my plan. When the sexy new guard told me I should go rest and plan what I was going to say about the sluts. I agreed. I tossed her the keys to lock the room and stand guard.

I was walking down the hall I couldn't sleep and was thinking about the new guard. Her boobs her smile the way she walked and held herself was just so mmm sexy. I was walking back to the room where she was standing guard. When I got there the door was opened "Where are they?!" I yelled angrily. "I was gonna punish her by having my way with her. The others sounded the alarm. I was running around trying to find them when I heard a crash. I ran to where the crash was and saw the girl that I just hired. She looked at me and threw down a gas grenade. I ran out of there fast. I got to the entrance of the compound when I saw her there. "You bitch" I yelled at her. "Don't insult you mother tsk tsk" she said smirking. Before I could say anything "Jason question.
Would you catch a grenade for me?" she said/sang. I looked at her confused then looked at where she was looking and saw a grenade. It was like slow-mo. "run" I shouted. I turned and before I could start running the Grenade went off. Shit.

OKAY I DID IT SORRY ITS NOT MUCH IVE BEEN SICK THE LAST THREE DAYS AND FEELING A LITTLE BETTER NOW AND DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS WHAT YOU WANTED. 

tHANKS FOR READING VOTE COMMENT IDEAS WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE FUN WITH HER EX MATE AND MORE