Work out and royal pack needs us

Rose's p.o.v

I woke up like normal at 430. I told the alpha two days after that I changed my name from Rosie to rose and my last name from sparks to Andrews. They all know what happened at my old pack. We have been here for a year and a half already. I do the training and our pack fighters are the best ever. I get up and change into my work out clothes  I go down to the gym and do my stretches before I start to punch the punching bag.after two hours of that I stop and am all sweaty but I don't care after all I have a great six pack soon to be eight pack you can see it starting to show. I ran up to my room and got my air horns I knew that the girls were awake as well I mind linked them 'girls meet in the main hall way' I could hear them coming. I gave them ear plugs and an air horn 'one...two.. Three.'on three we all pressed the air horn and you could hear all the thumping of people rolling or of bed.

When every one was up I made breakfast for all the members. Consisted a lot of bacon eggs pancakes and waffles. Once done people lined up and grabbed a plate and what they wanted. I made my own special breakfast all the same thing but with French toast, fruit smoothie, and lots of fresh fruit. I sat down with my plate towered high and just wolfed it down. I mean I work out every day so I need to eat more then the others. Once everyone was done.  I stood up and cleared my voice just as Luke walked in. "Alright Time for training guys you have ten minutes to get you bums out side and stretching." I said loudly my voice echoing slightly. They all nodded their head. When I say ten I mean five minutes so they all rushed out and went to get ready me Cy sue Liz and Alex were all outside in two me in thirty seconds cause I was already training.

In five minutes every one was it side including Luke when it comes to training every one has to listen to me even the alpha. "Alright you know the routine 500 laps around the territory 100 push-ups sit-ups crunches and squats let's move." I. Said in a demanding voice every one started running me leading and the girls were all spread out as we all ran the 500 laps. We finished it all in 25 minutes the laps that is it takes 20 to do the other stuff the push-ups sit-ups crunches and squats. "Partner up with some one stronger then you and try to take them down they will teach you while you guys spar human form first then wolf and human then switch rolls then wolf form go" I said to everyone. They spared and focused I saw Ria do a nice round house kick to some one left side they had it wide open. "Nice Ria."  I commented she nodded saying she heard but never took her eyes off her partner. After that for an hour and a half we were done. "Alright that's good enough for today since it's Friday everyone enjoy the rest of your day." I said dismissing everyone.

I ran up to my room and showered and got dressed in my relaxation clothes as did the girls. We all matched. We all went to the theater room and sat down and watched finding dory, central intelligence and some other movies. 'Ro please come to my office and tell the girls to come your guys' service is needed I'll tell you when you get here.' Luke mind linked me. I turned off the tv and stood up "come on girls duty calls" I said we all filed out of the room and went to Luke's office. We just walked in and saw Luke making out with his mate Sarah. "Eww" we said in unison. Sarah jumped off and blushed before running out of the room.

Luke cleared his voice before talking. "You girls have been requested by the king and queen they have a mission for you what I do not know just go get packed you leave in an hour." Luke informed us we all nodded our head and left the office we all went and packed.

I packed all my army clothes and black shirts and pants even some formal stuff and relaxing and everyday clothes. We piled our suit cases by the door and Peter loaded them in his truck Peter was coming just to bring our luggage  so we can all ride our babies Harley Davidsons all our bikes are costume made my bike had a dragon with its mouth open and a skull in side it's mouth it was a black and red bike the skull is silver my name is also painted on it just Ro tho not Rosie or rose. The girls have the same thing Liz and sue bike were black and blue then Cy and Alex bikes were black and purple. We put on our leather jackets that has skulls and dragons on them. We wore army pants and a black shirt with the leather jacket and combat boots. We we're ready in thirty minutes to roll out we all got on out bikes me leading and them behind me we drove in a v formation.

When we arrived at the castle the gates were closed and a guard came up to us. "hello what are you doing here?" He questioned.  "The queen and King sent for us we are from the black Knights pack so let us threw please" I said nicely . The guy turned around and pushed a button to open the tall tall tall gates. They opened and we drove in and parked our bikes in the Royal garage. We turned off our babies and got off them. we walked to the front door and knocked another guard answered. "Yes welcome welcome please follow me to the audience room with the king and queen." We nodded our heads and followed at attention. This is important so of course we have to stand at attention sure we look mean I be a few stars on my face from the military and war and rouge attacks. We walked down the marble hall way till we came to a huge door. The guard opened the door. We nodded our head in thanks.

When we walked in the king and queen sat in their chairs with red cushions. We don't bow which irks a guard "you need to bow to the king and queen" the guard snapped. I walked up to the guard and said "we are here to get a mission they called us so we are showing respect by giving them our military stance of attention so I don't want to hear another peep out of you" I said in a cold voice. I could feel that he was scared I went back to the girls and spoke directly to the king and queen. "We mean no disrespect you highness we aren't bowing because you said it was important mission so we stand in military stance if we were here as guest we would bow. What is the mission?" I asked  in a calm voice. "It's alright and I understand. The mission is to protect my son Xavier he has been traveling for two years trying to find his mate I have  a bad feeling that when he comes home tomorrow morning the afternoon he will rest and the evening we will have a ball with all packs invited we are gonna have a lot of alphas here so it would also Make them a target." The queen explained. "Ok we will stay in the shadows and watch we need a map of this place and the grounds so I can decide where it would be best for us to be positioned and where the guards should be." I replied "ok follow me" said the king as he and the queen stood up.  We followed to this room it had this table that was digital.

Before our eyes a 3D image of the castle and the grounds popped up "show me the main ball room please" i said formally.  They showed me the ball room I looked closely. "Cy and Alex are gonna attend but they will be carrying weapons under their dresses. Liz will be out front and Sue will be in the corner by the stair case I will be up here on this balcony in the shadows watching everything going on above. I want ten guards out side with Liz on the front steps and twenty in the hall way on the way to the ball room and 25 in the ball room five along each side of the wall evenly spread out. I want Guards also blending in like Cy and Alex will only three or four tho. Your highness I do not want you going to far into the crowed stay up in your chairs or 25 feet from the bottom step to dance Xavier can go were he likes but he will have to wear a red sash." I said coming up with a plan "I will be armed with a few guns as well. We girls will. The guards are there to direct the people out in case of an emergency." They all nodded their heads. Once that was settled the king and queen left me an the girls looking at the to image. We sat there studying the map and everything for an hour. We then got up and went to our rooms and fell asleep.