But that still won't stop me

You know I can break
You know I can cry
You know I can die
But did you know
I will still try

~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

I laid on the cold dead ground, my eyes were still staring at the body of Lilly. Her eyes were still staring into mine.

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't do anything. The Jorōgumo was smiling in amusement. She thought this was all a fucking game. To them it was all a game. To the Nogitsune it was a game. To the Oni it was a game and they were pawns!

To the Nemeton it was a game. And I was her pawn. I was always the fucking pawn.

The world was silent to me, I saw the Jorōgumo mouth moving, but I heard no words. I saw the trees moving but heard no wind.

The Jorōgumo was now standing in front of Lydia. She was going to kill Lydia.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't lose this. I lost to much already. I couldn't.

My eye was now back to normal and all my cuts were healed. I looked over and saw everyone screaming. I looked over a Scott's body. He was dead. Lilly was dead. Stiles and Lydia were going to be dead.

Then everything stopped. The world stopped.

I looked up to see the Nemeton. She had sorrow in her eyes, her face reflected it.

"I'm sorry."

"No, you aren't." I gasped for air as tears kept falling.

"You got what you want." The Nemeton stared at her sister. If she even considered her that.

"Fuck you! Fuck, fuck everything! Screw it all! Fuck the Jorōgumo, fuck the Nogitsune, even you!" I let my rage out for a few seconds. Soon as it died I took deep breaths of air, to try and control myself. I was still crying. I looked over at Lilly, it was still pitch black out besides the glowing candles and the harsh glow of the Jorōgumo. I crawled over to Lilly and held her cold hand.

I put my hand of her chest, which was now covered in blood. It looked black.

I laid my head on her chest. I didn't care about the blood in my hair or on my face. I didn't care anymore. I gripped her waist tightly, knowing I had to let go. I slowly lift my head off of her, but I grabbed her hand.

It was cold, cold and lifeless. I couldn't do anything, I can't save her. I looked over at Scott. The bullet that went through his chest was still bleeding and not healing. His eyes were staring at the now darken sky.

I failed. That was the only thought to go through my mind.

Everything felt slow. I knew the Nemeton was watching me, giving me a moment to try and be sane. I couldn't. I just-I gave up.

"The deal is still on." I whispered, my eyes not leaving Scott's body.

The Nemeton nodded.

"Please, I can't...I can't do this. I can't I-." I kept sobbing. The world was about to keep going. The Nemeton looked at me for the final time.