Research is a pain, we all know it

Okay, so some of the song is in German, but most of it is English!! It's okay!I know I'm sorry!

~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

"Why am I letting you do this?" The Sheriff mumbled. I rolled my eyes at his complaining, this was almost worse than the Nemeton's.

"Heard that."

Before we got to the office, he dropped me off at my house to change my clothes. I had to take a quick shower to try and get the paint off, got most of it off, but it was still on my arms, so I wore a long sleeve shirt and long jeans. Lilly wasn't home. I was thankful for that but I needed to talk to her. I was almost 17, she couldn't give me away that quickly. My birthday was in two days. I'll be 17. (She's 17! I hope I got that right! If not! She's 17!) I sighed was I walked into the Station.

"You were supposed to," I mumbled. I looked at the pictures which were now hanging on the Sheriff's board. Each one was the victim and their information. I mentally groaned as I realize that this was going to take awhile.

"I'll leave you to it." He walked out with a sly smile on his face. I rolled my eyes as I locked the door. Knowing he'll be pissed later. I didn't care at that moment. I shut all the blinds too, I looked like I was talking to myself when I talk to the Nemeton, didn't really want anyone to keep judging me.

I walked back to the desk and grabbed all the files. Eight deaths, they all look different. 4 were men, 4 were women. They were all different ages. I spread the files out.

I walked over to the board and took the pictures down.

"Okay, Stiles teaching methods better not fail me now." I matched each picture to their information.

"Anything?"

"Does it look like it?" I grumbled. It hasn't even been five minutes yet.

"God, you humans take forever."

"Then help me."

"Nah, its more fun to watch you struggle."

"How the hell are you the good sister, you're the annoying one."

The Nemeton showed my her favorite finger for that comment.

Soon after I matched them up I looked at the ages.

The youngest was 29, the oldest was 58. Big gap. Each one was on a run of on a walk in the woods. People walk in the woods all the time, no surprise there, but why them?

"Could be he was feeling like it," Nemeton said, she was sitting on the chairs behind me. Her eyes were flickering between a sea green of a yellow mixed with lit sliver color.

She's curious.

"Clearly you know, but you want me to do it," I groaned as I turned to look at her. She smiled. Let me tell you something it's creepy when you see yourself smile, especially with my smile.

"Clever girl."

"Why did I let you watch Doctor Who!" I hissed. It killed me when people know something that I need to know.

I looked at a youngest victim. Her name was Gilligan. Her parents must have been a fan of Gilligans isle. 

The next victim was  Mathew, 35 years old. He went for a walk, reported missing a day later, found that day, same deaths as the others.

Jordan was the third one, 45, went for a run, she was found dead.

Orlando, 39 year old male.

Uma, weird name, 27, she was found dead by a building.