Namjoon - Romantic Smut

You - Afro latina girl in her 20's, likes to write, draw, listen to music, works as an editor in a magazine company, fashionable, great person. You're 5'6, and you're thicc af. Big ass, C cup, long legs, and ofc that melanin. You don't own a car, you usually go by bus bc you live really close to your job.

Namjoon - A sunbae in the dept. few years older than you, same hobbies as you, can play guitar. He's 6ft, and is sexy af. not white washed 😩 owns a sexy black lexus (everything else is just like irl namjoon)

iMessage 8:47pm
  You glance at your phone when it flashes, pausing the movie and picking up your phone. You smile at the name a little.
Hey Namjoon, what's up? 😊
•Nothing, just relaxing. I wanted to know if you were busy tm?
No, I'm not, why?
•I wanted to know if you wanted to go somewhere after work, maybe we could go to a bar or go eat something..
Yeah, of course 😌 we can talk more about it tm!
•Okay, see you tm 😁

  You smile and put your phone to sleep, holding it in your hands. It's almost been 4 months since you've started working at "The Par" magazine company. It had definitely lived up to its name, always taking 1st place in sales every month. It was a dream to work for such an envied company.
And meeting Namjoon was like a bigger dream. He had come from the Korea branch to learn about how the HQ of The Par was a year and a half ago, so he was your senior. He was asked by the chief of the team to help you out when you needed it, so you've been spending a lot of time with him for the past few months.
  You guys clicked right away and lately, the mood has started to become more romantic between you both. He's already asked you out on 3 dates, and tomorrow would be the fourth. He was always so meticulous with each detail of the date; setting up the time, the place and anything that you guys would need perfectly, and you really appreciated that.
  You loved the way his dimples showed when he smiled, and his deep voice when he laughed. And you loved to hear him rap. One day, he was driving you home when it was late and he started rapping the Drake song that was on. You never thought he would have a talent for it, but once you learned he did, you really loved it.
  You walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, wanting to smell good for tomorrow.
  Lately, you've been wondering about what Namjoon was like in bed, and you'd catch yourself deep in your imagination and you'd find yourself with your hand deep inside of your core.

  You woke up that morning an hour and a half early for work, which was unusual. You loved to sleep and would always hit the snooze button for all 11 alarms you put on your phone, but this morning you woke up on the first ring of the first alarm.
  You went over to your closet to find what you wanted to wear, and decided on a pair of tight maroon slacks that made your ass look good, and a white top with a long black cardigan, and a pair black flats with small golden accents.
  You lined your eyes with black liner, filled in your eyebrows and put on a nice golden highlighter that brought out the color in your eyes. Spraying a few sprays of setting spray, you got up, popped a birth control pill just in case, and left the house.

  Work was boring, you didn't get to see much of Namjoon and you were anxious for the day to end.
Finally, the clock hit 5:30 and you quickly got your things together and left the office.
Hey, I'll be waiting in front of the building for you okay?
•Okay, I'm coming out right now.

  You waited, your heart beating a little harder than usual. You really loved spending time with him even though he made you melt on the inside.
"Hello gorgeous." A smooth, deep voice purred. You turn your head and look up to see your date. You try to hide your smile but he looked so good that you couldn't. He had his hair styled up in a ruffled way and was wearing black leather pants and a black velvety v-neck that showed his tan and toned chest.
"Hey Namjoon." You adjusted your bag strap on your shoulder and raised your eyebrows slightly. "So where are we going?"
"You'll see." He took your hand and led you to his car, opening the door for you before going over to the driver's side and getting in.
  You both were relatively silent, listening to the radio and relaxing. Another thing you loved about him was that silence with him was never awkward. You made small talk with him but nothing serious. Suddenly he pulls into a small street and parks in front of a house.
"Where-"
"Just follow me, don't worry~" He reassured, opening the door for you again. You and him walk to the main street and into a small bar that looked pretty chic.
"This is nice.." You said, checking out the area. It was calm and quiet, and there were a lot of asians, along with other people. There was Korean R&B playing in the background.
"This bar is owned by a friend of mine. He and I go way back. I helped him out when he moved to Korea from China." He said to you, taking you to the bar and sitting. A tall and rather attractive asian man walks out from the back, wiping his hands on a cloth. He noticed Joon and grinned. "Yixing!"
"Namjoon! What's up?" He said in Korean. You knew a little due to him but you couldn't really follow the conversation that well, so you just admired Namjoon. His voice sounded a little different when he spoke Korean, and you found it so sexy. Yixing looked at you and apologized, putting his hand out.
"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Yixing, but everyone here calls me Lay." You shake his hand and introduce yourself. He asks what you want and you order a white whine.
"Oh, the lady is fancy today isn't she!" Namjoon teased, nudging you. The three of you spoke for a while, and then the bar began to fill up a little, so Lay took other people's orders. Like always, you and Namjoon had a good time, laughing and talking and bonding. He went through a 2 beers and a half and you drank 3 glasses of wine.
"Let's take one shot and then get out of here." He said, and Lay brought out two tequila shots. Namjoon slid him his card even though you protested and whined for you to pay your half of the bill. You eyed him, wondering if he was drunk at all, but you couldn't tell. The truth was, you were feeling pretty tipsy, but not drunk. You were just worried about Namjoon driving, but he seemed to have no reaction to anything he drank. You both downed the shots, and Namjoon took your hand, leading you out after saying bye to Lay.
"Where are we going now?" You checked the time. It was already 9:21.
"My place." Your head snapped up and you felt your heart begin to beat. Hard.
'Holy shit... I'm so glad I wore my good underwear today.. but if we actually do something then..' You thought and rubbed your baby hairs. Namjoon made sure to keep the conversation going during the entire car ride, and you ended up forgetting about your worries a little bit.
  He leaves the car to valet parking and takes you inside the building. It was a very modern and new looking complex, fitting the fashionable chief of the team. He took you to the roof, which was like a lounge, guiding you by the small of your back.
"This is.. Amazing." You said, looking around the roof. It was built with high glass barriers, and everything was made out of granite, natural wood , and metal. There was a garden that you could walk through and benches you could sit on. And of course, in the far corner, there was a small bar that served drinks and played calm, romantic music, as soft golden light illuminated the floors. It was a mix of rustic and modern, and looked so gorgeous. The half moon lit the sky up, and stars were scattered around.   Namjoon led you to a nice corner of the garden with some beautiful flowers that seemed to swell in the moonlight.   You both sat close to each other and talked calmly, laughing and enjoying yourselves. You didn't know if it was the alcohol but you felt more relaxed then you ever had before. Namjoon took your hand and started to play with it, smiling a little.
"You know, I really love your hands." You blushed slightly and smiled, looking down at them. He drew circles in your palm while his other hand warmed the back of yours in his lap.
"Really? Why? I think they're plain.." He chuckled a little and opened his mouth to speak, but stopped and bit his lip. You felt your stomach flip, and "You Don't Know My Name" by Alicia Keys began to play. You both began to sing, and laughed, because you were thinking the same thing.
"I love this song." He squeezed your hand and looked up at you, locking gazes with you. His warm smile and his warm hands made your heart flutter.
  As a small breeze blew, he reached over and pushed a strand of curly hair back for you. He cupped your face and started leaning in slowly, his eyes lowering. You closed your eyes, anticipating the kiss you've been waiting for after months of knowing him.
  You felt his warmth approach you and his soft lips pressed against yours. Your breath hitched and you kissed back, smiling. He shifted his hand from your face to the back of your neck and took your top lip in his, sucking gently. You put your arms around the base of this neck and tilted your head, increasing the intensity of the kiss. You felt goosebumps as he began to kiss you harder and it became a full make out. You bit his bottom lip and he laughed, pulling back.
  You both didn't even have to talk, you could see in his eyes what he wanted to say to you. Getting up, he took you by the hand to the elevator down to the seventh floor. He held your hand for the whole ride down and kept looking down at you. When you reached the seventh floor, he brought you to his room and closed the door behind him. Immediately pulling you into a hug.
"I've always wanted to hold you like this," he mumbled in your ear, his soft and low voice vibrating in your ear. You felt yourself shudder internally due to his warm breath on your neck. He leaned down more and placed a couple of sweet kisses on your neck. You tilted your head to give him more access, but he straightened up and took you to his room and sat you on his queen bed, kissing you again.
  His roaming hands slid the cardigan off of your shoulders, his fingertips lightly brushing your soft skin. He helped you take off the cardi, not breaking the kiss, and put his hands of your waist. He pulled you to him and laid down on the bed, you laying on top of him. He pulled the cover over the both of you, placing kisses on your neck and shoulders while doing so. You shuddered and he smiled against your skin, kissing your jaw gently and letting his hands roam down to your sides. He put his hands under your blouse and feathered his hands over the sides of your waist ever so slightly, and that made you crazy.
  You would've never thought that you were sensitive there but his touch made your entire body react, especially making you wet. He lifted the end of your blouse and pulled it up, helping you take it off. You sat there, your hands on his chest as you straddled him, and he just stared at your ample chest. You wore a lacy baby pink bralette that flattered your skin tone very well.
"W-What..?" You said, covering up a little, feeling shy that he just stared. Grinning, he shook his head and pulled you down for another passionate kiss. 
  His oh-so-capable hands pressed down on your back, smoothing your back down until they reached your ass. You arched your back when he grasped your cheeks rather roughly, and moaned his name so quietly that you thought he couldn't hear. He suddenly flipped you both so that he was on top of you, and when you looked up at his, you saw his eyes clouded with lust. You felt your core pulse with excitement. He pulled his shirt off too and dropped it, revealing his toned chest and abs. You let your eyes roam his torso, taking in the sexy masculinity of his body. You covered your chest with your arm but he took that arm and pinned it above you, grinding his half hard dick against your clothed pussy. You mewed his name again softly and he immediately leaned down to your ear.
"You have no idea what you're doing to me." At that, you felt your core throb and you arched your back. "I love it when you say my name." His deep voice groaned. You felt yourself heat up even more, wanting him badly.
"Namjoon," You said a little louder, causing him to grind a little harder. You moaned and he let go of your arm to take your bra off. Grasping at your breasts and playing with your nipples, he leaned down to kiss you from your neck down to your lower stomach. He undid your button with one hand and helped you take them off, revealing a matching pale pink pair of lacy panties. His hands moved from your breasts down slowly, slowly, slowly to your thighs, and he gripped them, squeezing and rubbing them down to your calfs and back. He kissed your hip bones and your inner thighs, getting closer and closer, and then going all the way back. He teased you, breathing on your clothed mound until you were a hot, squirming mess.
Finally, he ran his lips against your panties, kissing them gently, making you moan in protest. Your pussy was swollen and wet and ready for him, but he wanted to make sure you really wanted him before taking him in. Finally, he tugged off your panties and threw them to the side. You anxiously waited for him to do something but he just stared intensely. You thought you would be uncomfortable, but you were oddly turned on even more, as if it were possible. He seemed to pick apart your pussy, his fierce gaze getting lost in the delicate petals of your womanhood.
Then, after what felt like hours, he traced your sensitive lips. Your hips snapped up and you bit your lip, concealing a moan. You didn't want him to know that you were feeling good until he stopped teasing you. But somehow, one slight touch drove your body insane. And he kept on.
His hands circled your vagina, barely touching it, circling your clit and your entrance slowly, and finally, he gently pressed on your clit. You felt like a million nerves were turned on just by one touch, and you moaned as he finally began to play with you.
One slender finger entered you as his tongue worked ok your clit, sucking and pressing and swirling it around, like it was the most delicious candy he had ever tasted. One finger became two and he began to curve his fingers, pressing into your sweet spot. As his plump lips worked on you, you ran your hands through his hair, soft to the touch. You moaned as your entire lower half surged with pleasure and you felt yourself nearing an orgasm. His movements matched your breaths and soon you were about to reach it. Then, with one particularly hard press of his fingers, you came on his fingers alone. Your hips bucked up, and you grabbed his hair as you moaned. He steadied you with his hands while he led you through your orgasm. Your pussy sucked his beautiful fingers up, still wanting more. Finally, as your orgasm faded, you let out a big breath. Namjoon got off of the bed to take off his pants and boxers. You looked at the bulge through his pants as he took off his belt. He had a nice above average size, and good girth that you know would feel good inside of you. It had been a while since you'd had sex, but he definitely knew how to treat you. His pants and boxers dropped to reveal his proud member, standing up straightly. The tip was pink and precum was starting to leak out of it. He sat down on the edge of bed and motioned you over to him. You hesitantly began to walk over, but he took your hand and pulled you to him.
"Come." He said firmly but gently. You obeyed, and crawled over his lap, kneeling. He kissed your chin as you lined yourself up with him. You started to lower yourself down and locked eyes with Namjoon the whole time. His eyes rolled back into his head and his pink lips parted as you reached the hilt. He spread his legs to make it easier for you to sit and held your hips. You lifted yourself up and began to ride him, his name falling from your lips multiple times.
"Namjoon, fuck, Namjoon.." You moaned, your voice getting louder as you increased your speed. He watched you pleasure yourself on his dick hungrily, watched your hips desperately roll and slam against his and the way your lips quivered when you said his name and finally he couldn't take it anymore.
He lifted you up firmly and took you off of him, pulling you onto the bed more. Leaning over you, he threw your legs over his arms and entered you, thrusting into you powerfully. You moaned and cried out his name as he thrust his dick inside of you, filling you to the core each time. He bit your neck and sucked hard, and you were sure he would leave a hickey.
His grunts became louder and he pulled you up and pressed you to him your bodies moving together in sync. He sat back on his knees, angling himself to reach your g-spot and thrusting at an inhuman speed. You hissed and arched your back to feel it more, and all you could think about was Namjoon and how good he making you feel. He gripped you by the shoulders, pressing you to him and slamming you down as hard as he was slamming into you, his breaths erratic.
"I want you to cum for me," He growled in your ear, biting your earlobe. "Call out my name some more babygirl, I can't control myself when you say my name." You cried his name out as you neared your orgasm, and you warned him.
"I'm close," You said in between thrusts and kisses and mews. He grinned and licked your neck.
"Who's daddy?" You hesitated and he began to slow down, so you whined. Finally, desperate to come already, you gave him what he wanted.
"You, you're daddy! Daddy, Namjoon please!!!" You pleaded, forcefully rolling your hips on his dick. He made sure to make those last few thrusts strong, and finally you came. You dug your nails into his back as you felt the surges of pleasure slam through your body. Your hips snapped up involuntarily and your walls tensed, gripping tighter on his dick, almost bringing him over the edge. Your legs quivered and he grabbed you by the waist to steady you as he slowly thrust into you, helping you ride the wave. He reached his peak too, and groaned hard as he slammed his dick into you for the last time. His dick twitched as he let out his load, hot and thick inside of you. When his was over, he held you and flopped down onto the bed.
"(y/n)... I really love you, you know that?" He cupped your face and kissed you on the lips. You grinned and kissed him back nodding.
"I know. I've loved you this whole time too." Grinning from ear to ear, he hugged you close and rolled around in the bed before getting up and taking you to the shower. You both showered together and he helped you into some of his clothes before falling asleep with you in his arms.