Imagine #1

Imagine Roman, seeing you for the first time.

It was Monday Night RAW and it was time for the main event for the night

It was Monday Night RAW and it was time for the main event for the night. The last match was a mixed tag team one with The Miz and Maryse, against Roman and a partner which he had to pick up by his choice. 

As the night went on, every female superstar in the locker room managed to turn down Roman's offer with some lame excuses, which drove him crazy. He knew that he had to find someone, anyone to help him kick The Miz and Maryse's asses and shut their big mouths up once and for all. 

Right now, he was standing in the ring, along with the couple, waiting for someone to show up and help him.

''Hey, Roman, where is your partner?'' The Miz giggled and put this arm possessively around his wife's waist. ''See, I told you that no one likes you here. Everyone is afraid of you because you are surrounded by people who want to hurt you bad, just like me.''

Roman turned his head around to finally face The Miz and all he saw was the written satisfaction on his face. Deep down he knew that Mike was right because no one wanted to get involved with him, let alone a woman. 

The truth was, that every woman in the locker room was afraid of him, they were afraid of his enemies and afraid of the consequences which may lead after joining him. Roman knew it, so he decided to wait and pray that someone will change her mind and will come here.

The audience in the arena were getting louder and louder because they were expecting to watch a good match tonight. 

Maryse took the microphone from Mike's hand and smirked wickedly. ''Looks like, we are the winners, babe. Let's go.'' 

When the crowd heard her, they stared to boo her and her husband because they were here to be entertained, they were here to watch a show, not watching the 'It' couple making their way out of the ring. Maryse slowly walked over the ramp, while The Miz was still observing Roman's body language. Roman was livid and he knew that if these two leave the ring, they were going to make him look like a loser and that wasn't good for the business. Their stare contest was so consuming that they never saw someone attacking Maryse from behind, until they heard her screams.

Roman was the first one who turned around and his eyes landed on a girl who he hadn't seen here before but it looked like she knew what she was doing to the poor Maryse.

''What? That's impossible! That's Y/N from NXT! What is she doing here?'' Cory Graves asked excitedly, while Roman and Y/N kept looking at each other.

''Well, Cory, it looks like Y/N just made her debut on RAW.'' Michael Cole commented.

The Miz ran to the place, where his wife was lying almost unconsciously on the ground and yelled her name hysterically.

Y/N made her way into the ring, where Roman was standing still. She took the microphone from the floor and stood right next to Roman.

''Hey, Miz, you'd better take your pathetic ass into this very ring with your lovely wife, because Roman Reigns found his partner for tonight!'' you dropped the mic and cheeky smiled. 

Roman looked at you and mouthed 'Thank you, babygirl', only for you. You leaned closer to him, until your lips brushed his ear and whispered ''You're welcome, Superman.''

''