Chapterl20

Chapterl20

Alyssa Payne

            I cuddled on the bed in a pile of tissues, and since there were so many, I couldn’t even find my phone. I feel like I’ve been kicked in the gut.

            It’s been 3 weeks since the argument between Harry and I occurred. He has kissed me, but he made it clear that it was just for publicity. I started thinking that I should have never dated him. It’s dangerous to date someone like that and get your heart broken.

            I felt weak and pathetic. I should’ve told the truth, I should’ve told him that I didn’t kiss Michael, and that he kissed me. But even if I did, it wouldn’t had done anything; words were said and nothing could fix that.

            There has been times when I wished that I never gave Liam my number on the night of the concert. If I hadn’t done that, I wouldn’t be so broken hearted, and I would be studying at uni as a music major.

            But then I take a step back, and think for a second. Then I realize that if I hadn’t done this, then I would have never met my brother, or become discovered as a singer.

            I sometimes wished that I wasn’t so pathetic all the time, and I would just say something for once.

            A knock came to the door. “Don’t come in. I’m dead,” I shouted through the door. Niall walked in. “Then you must be some ghost, huh?” joked Niall.

            I chuckled, shifting on the bed so that he could sit down. His hand rested on top of mine. “What really happened that made you and Harry break up? I know that it’s not because you’re busy, since Harry is not a very good liar."

            I sat up straight on my bed, my hands folded together. “Well, here’s what happened. So, on the night of Liam and I’s birthday party..” 

Harry Styles

            Rubbing my temples with the back of my hand, I woke up with a large yawn and just stared at the turned off tv infront of me.

            It broke my heart that Alyssa would do something like that, but I guess she was just like every other girl; selfish and underhanded.  

            I decided to just stay in bed, and not have a care in the world. Suddenly, Arianna and Niall stormed into my room. 

            “Hey guys, what’s-“

            Arianna didn’t even let me finish until she slapped me on the side of my arm. 

            Rubbing it to ease the pain, I winced at the stinging sensation coming from my arm. “Bloody-“ 

            “That’s what you get for being so inconcederate. How could you do that to a girl?”

            “Huh? I asked, being confused out of my mind. Arianna shook her head and began pacing the bedroom floor before speaking.

            “Aly told us what happened on the night of her birthday party. And it is not in the way that you think, because, Harry, it ended differently.”

            I looked at Niall, still confused. “Mate, she didn’t kiss Michael; Michael kissed her.”

            “What?” I questioned. Arianna continued. “He was drunk and did it because he wasn’t thinking, and now he doesn’t even remember that night.”